Favourite vegan celebrities :)

Options
Okay the title says it all. Who is your favourite vegan celebrity? They dont have to be hollywood actors. They can be athletes, motivational speakers, you name it!

I look up to the ultra runners such as Michael Arnstein and Tim VanOrden for their success with a vegan diet. They are walking (or running) proof that eating this way not only makes you feel great, but can give you athletic gains as well. I have listened to podcasts and interviews with them and both experienced similar increases in speed and descreases in running times with their sports. They say that going vegan has given them fitness like they have never experienced before.
I find listening to their stories very motivating :)

Who do you look up to? :)

Replies

• abrahamsitososa
    abrahamsitososa Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I would have to say Chad Bauer. Not exactly sure how his last name is spelled but he has the perfect body. He's a vegan bodybuilder.
  • Lecterman
    Lecterman Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    So many, do I have to pick a favorite?
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Right now, probably Jake Shields and Mac Danzig, a couple of MMA fighters who are vegan and prove that tough guys eat plant strong!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    Russell Brand
  • celticgladiator
    celticgladiator Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Right now, probably Jake Shields and Mac Danzig, a couple of MMA fighters who are vegan and prove that tough guys eat plant strong!

i'll second that!