Week 2 Challenge

Options
13»

Replies

• aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    no dodgy picture tonight, ive had an day for watching my portion size rather than eating particularly healthy.
    started off well with a banana for breakfast.....
    then
    Followed by bacon, eggs, mushroom beans for lunch
    pizza and chips for tea
    then a trip to the cinema with popcorn and chocolates.

I must add that everything has been weighed and measured, in some cases adapted,
    oven chips, egg whites only low fat salted popcorn small pieces of chocolate.
    7 calaories reamining from my allowance not been so close to the wire for ages.
  • aprilh47
    Options
    Couldn't be bothered to cook tonight. Out for lunch and omelette and chips for tea. Low fat of course and made good choices at lunch, passed on desert.
    getting weighed tomorrow. Only been 5days since last weigh in so a bit Worried about letting my team down. Been very close to my calorie limit over passed few days. Only done 90mins of exercise this week and haven't drunk enuf water so don't expect the scales to be very favorable.
  • omgsmg
    omgsmg Posts: 98
    Options
    I'he been a little mia from this board sorry!! I've been logging though! The babe is teething pretty bad, so our sleep is off and we need more attention. Babies are hard work! I'm starting to get a little under the weather so I took two rest days this weekend, tomorrow I'm back in action!

Some yummy things we've been eating for dinner are ground turkey tacos with lettuce wraps and I started using plain Greek yogurt in place of sour cream. It was a lot better than expected!

We made chicken stir fry with lots of peppers (something I didn't eat before last week) and green beans with a side of red potatoes.

We replaced regulars sausage with breaksfast sausage and have been upping our veggie intake hardcore!

:)
  • carrielynn62
    carrielynn62 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I made Strawberry Oat bars yesterday for my Birthday treat, I'ts a new recipie and a bit high in fat. I replaced the flour with glutenfree baking mix and they turned out wonderful. Next time I will try cutting back on butter and sugar. I always try a new recipe as is and then I will change it to make it healthier. That way I know what it tastes like and will know if it is worth making again.

Today I made pizza burgers w/ turkey burger topped with pizza sauce, fresh mushrooms,onion, pepper, black olives, cheese and turkey pepperoni. I served it with steamed broccoli and cauliflower and pineapple.[503 calories] yum!
  • lizmurder
    lizmurder Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've been sick since Friday so I haven't been getting nearly as much exercise in as I wanted. Sorry Red team! I've stuck with my diet though!
  • aprilh47
    Options
    dinner tonight consisted of slow cooked beef with tomato and cranberry, served with sweet potato chips and sweetcorn. total of 442 calories.
  • IowaJen1979
    IowaJen1979 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I know this is last week's challenge, but I made some buffalo chicken and blue cheese dip that was AMAZING and only 150 calories:

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2014/01/skinny-buffalo-chicken-strips.html
    http://www.skinnytaste.com/2010/04/low-fat-creamy-blue-cheese-dressing.html

I paired these with a small bag of chips and a side salad. Perfecto!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Challenge Results!!!!

Red Team: +4.4 lbs +0.29%
    Blue Team: -8.4 lbs 0.44%
    Black Team: -7.8lbs 0.46%

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BLACK TEAM!!!!!! BLUE TEAM YOU WERE SOOOO CLOSE!!!!! :)