God is Real and He is Great!

Options
acogg
acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
I just want to share that I have been praying for two weeks for a particular thing (not weightloss related) to happen before the end of January. I really needed this thing to happen and as time went on, it didn't look like it would. Yesterday, January 31st at about 1 pm, IT DID HAPPEN! Thank you, God and Jesus! I am teary with joy and love. I feel very blessed!

Replies

• laurasaintlouis
    laurasaintlouis Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome. I know that God is in control but sometimes it is hard to let go:)
  • acogg
    Options
    Thank you so much for your reply. This was a situation that only God and Jesus could have taken the wheel. I was helpless and could only pray. The timing, the scope, the exact prayer being answered could have only been from the mercy of God and Jesus. I had been praying several times a day, but just the day before I started praying in Jesus' name. For some reason, I had a mental block and forgot that Jesus is my path to God. It is an awesome feeling of love to have a prayer answered just when it's needed.
  • laurasaintlouis
    laurasaintlouis Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I agree so much.
  • russellma
    russellma Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    He's always on time. Maybe not OUR time, but always in HIS time! Thank you for the encouragement!
  • kimmieb2u
    kimmieb2u Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! The Lord does love us so deeply and shows it all the time! Praise the Lord and Thank you God for your many, many blessings!
  • bluetulip4
    bluetulip4 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It is exciting to see God answer prayers. he never forgets us even though his timing is different to ours.
  • bluetulip4
    bluetulip4 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It is exciting to see God answer prayers. he never forgets us even though his timing is different to ours.
  • shannonalgren1
    shannonalgren1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    God is always right on time God bless you and God bless God He is so awesome
  • acogg
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your great replies. I am stilled stunned and relieved by God's exact timing. This has definitely been a reaffirming moment in my life.