Hi!

Options
Boxinggrrrl
Boxinggrrrl Posts: 21 Member
Hi, i am new to MFP, been boxing for 4.5 years, 8 amateur fights and lots of sparring. Currently using MFP to track nutrition and drop a weight class the healthy way without resorting to a crazy cut lol. Would appreciate friends and/or support from MFP boxing community. So happy there are some of us on here!

Replies

• awilsonpnb
    Options
    You're the first boxer I have rub in to on MFP! Glad to know you are here. Please feel free to add me as a friend. I am training to get into the ring and MFP has really been a help.
  • SlimsLiftingMoreThanLipstick
    Options
    I'm fairly new to boxing, I started with a girls class and then moved on to actually team training with sparring.
    It's been pretty interesting and fun. I train a lot on my own because I live so far from the boxing gym (hour and 30 one way). I have a full gym though with bench, squat rack,plyo box for jumping and pushing, rock wall, dip station, rowing machine, pull up bar, rings, and a heavy bag. I do a lot of cross fit type WO and then round type bag work. Add me if you want, maybe I can learn more from you :-) Good luck on the cut. I use MFP to track macros as well!