Brazil Butt Lift? Anyone?

Options
So I just started Brazil Butt Lift today and WHEW I did terrible. But i'm still excited about it. Is anyone else doing it? or just starting? I could definitely use the motivation!

Replies

• tifalbright
    Options
    Yes, I just started Brazil Butt Lift vidoes 3 weeks ago. I've lost 11lbs. It's still difficult, but definitely is getting easier. I can get through the whole Cardio Axe video without sucking in tons of air. I have a lot to lose and I think that this will be the key along with good nutrition. I still can't do the Bum Bum Rapido due to knee problems, but maybe in a few more weeks....If I can do it YOU can do it!
  • annar96
    Options
    Hey! I am going to start BBL tomorrow and i'm also looking for some motivation. I started it like one month ago, but i dropped it. So, starting from tomorrow, no more excuses!
  • torismith001
    torismith001 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm considering starting a group for it but if ya'll would rather just do this. That is fine too! I just finished day three and WHEW there are parts of my butt hurting that I did not even know existed! I have to stop a lot during the videos but look forward to improvement! So far the high and tight is my favorite. I do the cardio axe for the first time tomorrow! We should post our starting measurements and then each week tell what they are! Or something lol. Let me know what you think!