Focus T25

Options
Hi I'm new to this group. I will be starting Shaun T's Focus T25 workout DVDs within a couple of weeks. I'm wondering if anyone has done it or is planning on doing it? I would really appreciate the support. Please add me.

Replies

• dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I love T25 and Shaun T! I was pleasantly surprised at how effective it was considering I didn't burn a lot of calories (according to my HRM) and even though I only lost 1lb during my first round of Alpha/Beta, I lost 10 inches. Second round lost 9lbs. I am leaner than I have ever been. I am about to start the Gamma Hybrid schedule, after finishing the Pure Strength schedule. Didn't take measurements after I completed pure strength, since I'm in maintenance and I started around the holidays and my nutrition wasn't always on point, but hey I can still fit into my size 8s so I figured I didn't gain (too much). Also I added strength training and on the rest day or "STATurday" I do Turbo Fire. Will definitely get the Delta phase when it comes out. Feel free to add me.
  • cchatman74
    cchatman74 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday 1-20-14. I hope it's as good as I hear. I really need something to kick start my year.
  • Gemini24K83
    Gemini24K83 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same things, I've been wanting to start Shaun T workouts after I finish the one I'm doing now. I'm excited to start a new program and wondered what the results were like and how intense the workouts are!
  • MsDeterMINEd3
    MsDeterMINEd3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm completing Alpha phase this week. I love Focus T25 and Shaun T. I am seeing good results so far and i'm looking forward to the overall result.

Feel free to add me! :)
  • vidvix01
    Options
    I just started this week. I will report my progress. Good luck to everyone.
  • healthysista66
    Options
    Funny I'll be starting today. I tend to my mix workourts up. If not I tend to get bored easily.
  • ATyghter
    ATyghter Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I started testing workouts last Thursday but fully committed to the program as it is laid out this Monday. I am 3 days in and loving it! It's perfect for me as I have a 10 month old at home and finding time to do anything let alone working out is hard. It's about 27-28 minutes all said and done including cool down and the cal burn is pretty decent. I'm averaging about 300 cals per session. I highly recommend it thus far just based on how good I feel. I can report more on Saturday when I officially finish week 1.
  • MzFrieda
    MzFrieda Posts: 10
    Options
    I did the program. Dropped 10lbs. I wasn't as strict with the diet so if you follow the rules, you will see results. I enjoyed it. Would do it again.
  • ATyghter
    ATyghter Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I forgot to come back and update after week 1. I'm now half way into my 3rd week and I think the program is absolutely amazing! I've lost 10.6 lbs in 2 weeks and I already look smaller. There's a noticeable difference in my natural waist.

I'm not currently doing any outside programs other than T-25 but I do make sure to do a Friday double according the schedule. The second workout is optional and usually not what I want to do but I never regret doing it even if I have to hobble through it. I should also note that my diet is very clean (for the most part - 1 cheat day). I definitely subscribe to a 90/10 diet.

If you want any more detailed information feel free to message me.
  • HelloBeautiful365
    HelloBeautiful365 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I will be starting T25 soon and wanted to know if there's anyone who would like to join me for accountability. Maybe have an accountability group.