NEW GROUP FOR NORTH GEORGIA WOMEN

Options
Hi everyone - this is a new group for women ages 40 to 50 ! I have to loose 60 lbs - I have a degree in fitness and nutrition and I have lost my way. Its time to get back to the basics and lose this weight !!

Replies

• GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hiyas, you don't live far from me. Hubby & I go up to the drive in up there during the summer a lot. Good to meet ya.
  • cherrie1969
    cherrie1969 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm not from Georgia but i'm over 40 and want to lose over ninety pounds.
  • GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I'm not from Georgia but i'm over 40 and want to lose over ninety pounds.

Greetings! :)
  • RealReady
    Options
    GREAT TO MEET YOU!!! GLad you joined - motivation in numbers!
  • RealReady
    Options
    Thats ok if your not from North GA ! We can motivate each other anyways!! :)
  • RealReady
    Options
    I was going to post in here like once a week to see how everyone is doing !! Sound good ? We can uplift each other !
  • cherrie1969
    cherrie1969 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    thank you maybe we can come up with stuff for us to do that can help us to lose weight like drink 10 glasses of water everyday for a week or exercise for 10 minutes x amount of days for a month.I have been doing a general dancing for myself shaking what god gave me I figured 10 minutes is better then nothing and do able for me cause I'm very much out of shape just a suggestion for all of us trying to lose
  • RealReady
    Options
    I would start with a 30 minute walk six days a week one day off :) GO for it! You can do It!!!
  • RealReady
    Options
    Hi All North GA GIRLS!! Hope everyone is having a great weekend - I am personally refraining from wine this weekend :( Which is hard for me because I love a nice glass of red wine. But one would be ok but on a weekend I usually have about 3 and then I eat bad food . So I can do it ! XOXO to ALL!:tongue:
  • RealReady
    Options
    Yes I fell off the face of the earth due to my own failures and disgust ! BUT im back its a new year and I am determined to get this weight off ! Who is with me???
  • RealReady
    RealReady Posts: 19
    Options
    Any North Georgia women want to chat about eating and exercise???
  • goldshotc
    goldshotc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I'm in Winder, GA and have a little bit of weight to lose (15 lbs), but more importantly, I want to be healthy. I stay active (work full-time, scout leader, Church youth leader) & try to encourage my teenage son to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I HATE running, but he's a really good runner, so I go out w/ him and walk/run while he runs a couple times a week. I try to sign us up for a handful of 5k's a year, just so we can run in different places and help charities that we believe in.
  • TinaGA2015
    TinaGA2015 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Glad to find a group from GA !