UK herbalife powder

Options
Hey, anyone here from the UK?
Coming up to my 4th week and loving it so far, however I still have quite a bit of powder left.
Now here is where I get confused.
Serving size is 26g, 2 scoops.
I've been doing two level scoops but I weighed them the other day and getting about 16g. Tried doing heaped scoops but it varied so much in weight.
Buuut to confuse myself even more the tub holds 550g which only works out to 21 servings yet it's supposed to be a months worth? Can anyone enlighten me please x

Replies

• LindseySprake
    LindseySprake Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    From what I understand, the tubs are designed to last 14 days - having 2 shakes a day = 21 servings. That's on the weight loss plan.

If your maintining (having 1 shake a day) then yes you're right it does not work out. However I think you are supposed to have 1 day off a week ... might have misunderstood that though?!

I started my herbalife plan today (after doing the 3 day trial), so weighed out all my bits last night using a digital food scale.
    I used a 15ml (tablespoon) measuring spoon and the only way I could get it to consistanty weigh 13g per tablespoon was to compact the spoon quite tightly - even still was not always exact.

I think the best thing to do is to definatley weigh it, each and every time! Thats what I'll be doing.

Hope this helps. :flowerforyou:
  • b0nnyd0g
    b0nnyd0g Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have always weighed my powder rather than a 'scoop measure' - mine would just get more and more heaped! Its really quick and easy to weigh if you put the tub on the scale and set to zero then take out to -26g. Each tub is 21 servings and my first kit was one months worth of stuff and included 2 tubs of powder.

I have got to target now using Herbalife and very happy with it and am getting to grips with maintenance by using Herbalife, alternative shakes (for a change) and more regular meal choices :)

My diary is open to friends if that would help at all xxx
  • MissisBeki
    Options
    From what I understand, the tubs are designed to last 14 days - having 2 shakes a day = 21 servings. That's on the weight loss plan.

If your maintining (having 1 shake a day) then yes you're right it does not work out. However I think you are supposed to have 1 day off a week ... might have misunderstood that though?!

I started my herbalife plan today (after doing the 3 day trial), so weighed out all my bits last night using a digital food scale.
    I used a 15ml (tablespoon) measuring spoon and the only way I could get it to consistanty weigh 13g per tablespoon was to compact the spoon quite tightly - even still was not always exact.

I think the best thing to do is to definatley weigh it, each and every time! Thats what I'll be doing.

Hope this helps. :flowerforyou:
    Thanks for the reply :) Still confused even if it is supposed to last 14 days as that would be 28 servings not 21. So falling short. I weighed it out today and couldn't believe the difference the extra 10g of powder made!
    I have always weighed my powder rather than a 'scoop measure' - mine would just get more and more heaped! Its really quick and easy to weigh if you put the tub on the scale and set to zero then take out to -26g. Each tub is 21 servings and my first kit was one months worth of stuff and included 2 tubs of powder.

I have got to target now using Herbalife and very happy with it and am getting to grips with maintenance by using Herbalife, alternative shakes (for a change) and more regular meal choices :)

My diary is open to friends if that would help at all xxx
    Well done on getting to target :D Must feel amazing. Again (might be me being daft) but 2x21 is only 42 servings but a month say consisting of 4 weeks would need 56 servings. Did you find your powder always lasted being measured out?

I feel like I am over complicating it some how but can't help it until I can make the numbers add up lol x