30 Day Shred

Options
I started 30 Day shred on 2/3/2014. I am on D3L1.. Anybody want to join me?! I have 11 pounds to go and I have 11 weeks until my 23rd bday! Help keep me motivated??!! I have done this dvd the month before my wedding with GREAT results! I lost 22 pounds in 1 MONTH and have since lost another 6 pounds! I am ready for these last 11 to be GONE! I think this dvd will do the trick an I will be starting a running routine on 2/10/14 along with the shred.

Replies

• PBlilacs
    Options
    I just started this again yesterday! Want to use it as a jumpstart to getting in GREAT shape for the spring/summer. Tired of feeling like a lump over this cold winter. Feel Free to friend me if you want.
  • Justwatchmerun
    Justwatchmerun Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just started today, feel free to add me :) xx
  • skinnythehardway
    Options
    Just completed Day 1 Level 1 one of the hardest workouts with such simple techniques, this interval training is gonna give me hell! Ready to power through though (:
  • Kellytup
    Kellytup Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi. New to this site. Just joined today. My husband and I are starting 30 Day Shred tomorrow. I've been walking/running on the treadmill and doing some free weight exercises 3 days a week since January. Looking forward to this 30 day challenge and to see what kind of results we get.
    Issue we have: we are going on vacation in the middle of March for 6 days. We do plan to exercise like walking/running on the beach and strength exercises. We have a villa so I was going to bring the DVD along with us only problem....we won't have our weights. Any suggestions???
  • candycane1971
    candycane1971 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I stated day one level one today . Wow
    I need motivation
    I layed on the rug after then managed to do day one of couch to 5 k
  • Kellytup
    Kellytup Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats on finishing your first day. Keep going. I just finished my first day also. I kept motivating myself by telling myself I want abs like the blonde lady in the DVD. :-)
  • dido2u
    dido2u Posts: 2
    Options
    Water bottles filled with sand :)
  • JennyGator
    Options
    I've been alternating the 30 Day Shred with a Denise Austin walking video. Just moved up to level 2 today and it kicked my butt, but I'm staying pumped. I feel so great when I get done!
  • mariesiroski08
    Options
    Just did day 1 of the 30ds. I have been having a very hard time losing baby weight. My son is 16 months and I have only fluctuated 2 or 3 pounds and it is seriously getting me down! I really hope this helps!
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I did Day 2 of Level 2 yesterday and level 2 just beats my @$$ like no other. lol I did level one 10ish days in a row (I had maybe 2 rest days due to being too busy those days) and then I read on here you don't do it 30 days in a row. When I started level 2 I decided to do 30 Day Shred 4 days a week and in between those days do her other DVDs like Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, Extreme Shed and Shred, and 6 Week 6 Pack, with a day of rest. Saturdays I double up on 30DS and 6 Week 6 Pack...well the idea is to double up that day, we'll see what happens if I don't end up getting into the fetal position in the corner of the room and start twitching. Anyways, it hurts my knees a lot less not doing 30DS every day. I do love it though. I've already seen some awesome results and I'm not even half way done!
  • ChutneyFerret19
    ChutneyFerret19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just re-started 30day this week. I forgot how great this fitness dvd is. Jillian is very encouraging. Doing this along side the gym and Bokwa. Hopefully will start to notice a change in the next few weeks.
  • TSykes5778
    TSykes5778 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started the 3DS on Tuesday, so today was my 2nd day. Today actually seemed to be a little easier than yesterday...I seemed to be able to do more. What has everyone been doing...each cycle for 10 days?? Approximately?? Any info would be great! I am planning on doing the routine Monday through Friday and taking Saturday and Sunday off. My family and I are very active during the summer months with fishing, golfing, camping, etc., that I felt like I'd still be getting some exercise on those 2 days. What has everyone else done as far as their schedule?? Thanks all, and I'm excited to be moving forward in my weight loss. Not only am I trying to lose weight, but I'm quitting smoking at the same time. That, in itself, has been a challenge. However, my doctor was right, you have to replace an addiction with something, and she told me to replace my cigarettes with exercise. I am LOVING it!
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    When i did it and i will be doing it again as soon as i have my week off in september,... too stressed to start again atm. too much on my plate. i did 10 days level 1, 10 days of level 2 and 10 days of level 3. i found this to be highly motivating but when i finished and started extreme shed and shred i found it too difficult. i thought perhaps id moved too quickly so i thought id do 30ds again at lv 1 and i found that too hard.

i think next time i do it i'll do a day a level so 1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3..... so im interchanging. that way the focuses dont get left behind as she focuses on different things for the different levels.