Started T25 Monday 2/3

Options
My husband has done the first 2 workouts with me and it is a help. I was skeptical at first thinking it would be better if I just did the videos on my own, but it has worked out. I have struggled with the first 2 workouts, but I am looking forward to getting better each time I press play. I am motivated and ready to see some changes.

Replies

• lyndseydennis
    Options
    I started (for the third attempt) 2/3 too! This time I am determined to make it through both phases (and maybe even get the Gamma phase!). I am sore today from Speed 1.0 and know from the past that Total Body tonight is going to be killer...but I am so looking forward to seeing changes in my body!
  • Mad4282
    Mad4282 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I have completed alpha cardio and speed, the workouts are fine but I am noticing tightness and pain in my feet, could that be from the jumping? Any ideas on how to stretch them or get the pain to stop? Its like my feet cramp up and I have to pause mid workout. Thanks!
  • I find it easier to get through the workouts when I have a buddy with me as well. Keep pressing play and you will get the results you want! Its great because its only 25 minutes a day!
  • I'm on beta phase, my second week. And I actually find it to be easier than alpha! Don't get me wrong, it is still tough, but I find I am able to get through the 25 minutes easier and the time goes quicker too! GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL :smile:
  • jenniferalford2010
    Options
    I'm on week 5. I'm determined to finish the program but a little nervous about starting the next phase. I'm still modifying on some moves. But I'm starting to see results so that keeps me going.
  • Beta phase is amazing, I love it! I have to admit I was a little nervous myself because I still had to modify in alpha but trust me its great!
  • jenniferalford2010
    Options
    Great!!! Now I'm excited to try it! :happy:
  • hollydanos
    hollydanos Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Started Monday can't wait to start seeing results!