Jena
25 years old
Planet Fitness is my spot
I need to lose 65lbs

Replies

• mmoonstars
    mmoonstars Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Margaret, sw pdx, 26, Crunch in Beaverton, working on dropping the 15 I gained, when I went off the MFP wagon, and then some
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    48F from vancouver. I go to 24 hours fitness club. I just became vegetarian 3 months ago and doing 24 hours fast 3 times a week.
    I'm size 12P right now. I want to go down to 10P by the end of the year.
  • rphogg
    rphogg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Pam. Trying to take my weight loss a little at a time, so my current goal is to reach 195 pounds. I have lost 9 pounds in the last 5 weeks and have 15 more pounds to go. After that...I'll set another goal. Worried that if I make the goal too big, I won't keep motivated. Nice to have some local friends to connect with in getting healthy!
  • pjdeans
    pjdeans Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there ! I'm Paula and in Vanc. I go to the 24 hr Palms gym 6x's a week. I'm down 15 lbs in 6 weeks and I have 50 more lbs to go. I log religiously, eat higher protein/low carb/low fat, basically clean eating. I do at least an hour of cardio during my workout days and also do weights & core. I'm highly diciplined and motivated ! Nice to have some local support :):flowerforyou:
  • firedragon064
    Options
    Hi there ! I'm Paula and in Vanc. I go to the 24 hr Palms gym 6x's a week. I'm down 15 lbs in 6 weeks and I have 50 more lbs to go. I log religiously, eat higher protein/low carb/low fat, basically clean eating. I do at least an hour of cardio during my workout days and also do weights & core. I'm highly diciplined and motivated ! Nice to have some local support :):flowerforyou:
    Congrats on the weight loss. I like to takes 24 fitness classes. It motivates me.
    I go to tech center gym. It's too bad they don't have any kickboxing classes since they are my fav.
  • firedragon064
    Options
    Hi, I'm Pam. Trying to take my weight loss a little at a time, so my current goal is to reach 195 pounds. I have lost 9 pounds in the last 5 weeks and have 15 more pounds to go. After that...I'll set another goal. Worried that if I make the goal too big, I won't keep motivated. Nice to have some local friends to connect with in getting healthy!
    Congrats on lose 9lbs. It's good to have short goal. I know I need to lose at least 40 lbs but for now
    I'm just target to reach my monthly goal.
  • Neveone
    Options
    Hi there,

my name is Neve! I joined MFP a while ago but just decided today, that I would like to be more active in the community.

quick summary about me:
    age 33
    female
    lost 16 lbs, 40+ still to go
    favorite sport: salsa dancing, zumba, kickboxing
    living in Vancouver

Have a nice day!
    Neveone
  • vrodrig1979
    vrodrig1979 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello!

My name is Veronica and I'll be moving to Vancouver in a couple of weeks. I'm not familiar with the area at all. Are there any local hiking/walking trails?
  • vrodrig1979
    vrodrig1979 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello again!

I thought I'd better put a little more info about myself.

Quick stats:
    34 y/o female
    Lost 21 lbs, with much more to go!
    I work out 5x a week (or more) at 24 Hr Fitness
    I love high impact Zumba classes.

I would be interested in a work out buddy either at the gym, or some great local outdoor trails.

Take care!
  • Smokitopaz56
    Smokitopaz56 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    'knock knock' Is anyone home? Hi! I'm new to MFP after 2 years on WW- one successful, one not so much. I'm here to reinvigorate my weight loss attempt. I started at 234, lowest was 170- 193 right now. I really want to get further away from that 200 mark. I live near Salmon Creek hospital, and have an apartment gym to use anytime. I am a big fan of Jillian Michaels DVD's. I would love some local support, and maybe get together to workout, walk, or just a friendly hello!
    I am 57 and single.
  • Sie_Con
    Sie_Con Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

My name is Sierra and I was raised in Portland. I'm moving back after 12 years away and I'll be there August 1st. I started losing weight about 6 weeks ago and I'll be joining 24 hour fitness when I get there! I would love some local friends or support. Please, beginners though, or people with quite a bit to lose so we can be peers in this!
  • PapaPeace
    PapaPeace Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    First, Sierra WELCOME HOME! As for me, I live in Vancouver and work out most afternoons at Planet Fitness. I'm planning to go back to 24hr in December, however. I'd love a workout buddy if anyone is interested. My goal is to get down to 170lbs by Christmas, and bring my BF% back down into the teens. I have an ultimate goal of competing in a triathlon before I turn 40.
  • minipony
    minipony Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Megan
    Needing to lose 15 pounds
    Vancouver, wa