Need G Free friends for support

Options
yomtol
yomtol Posts: 5 Member
I have been using MFP a few weeks and love it. I would like some new friends for support as some times it is hard to think of meals while dieting and going gluten free. I try to eat as much whole foods as possible. Thanks !

Replies

• Elayne10
    Elayne10 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a friend request. I eat gluten free, dairy free (probably 5 years now) and a lot of other things free after having LEAP food sensitivity testing done a year ago. Fortunately I love to cook and bake, everything has to be from scratch and I experiment with a lot of substitutions!
  • fattybumclaire
    fattybumclaire Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I eat completely gluten free and aim to be dairy free also (although I find that harder lol) I cook most of my food from scratch and am happy to share recipes and meal ideas :)
  • coronalime
    coronalime Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I'm gf df. 10 plus years and counting
  • Sharon5913
    Sharon5913 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have been gluten free for over 10 years too. Feel free to add me. :happy:
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    I'm gluten free if you want to add me.

Disclaimer: I do on occasion eat things that are made in a factory with wheat or whatever if they don't cause me a reaction but they might cause someone else a reaction. Sometimes for purposes of saving time I'll log something with an existing entry because I'm not "that' strict with my calories, therefore you might see a regular cupcake logged but the one I ate was actually gluten free!
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Been gluten free for 20 years now.
  • Mercedespony
    Mercedespony Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    GF for years as well, you can add me and scout my diary -- tho I do go over calories some days ;)
  • Healingnutritionsolutions
    Options
    I'm gluten free if you want to add me.

Disclaimer: I do on occasion eat things that are made in a factory with wheat or whatever if they don't cause me a reaction but they might cause someone else a reaction. Sometimes for purposes of saving time I'll log something with an existing entry because I'm not "that' strict with my calories, therefore you might see a regular cupcake logged but the one I ate was actually gluten free!

this sounds like me!
  • mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I'm terrible about logging my food though :(, I'm working on it!! ;)
    I've been GF for 4 years now? Time passes so quickly, ha! I went GF in Oct 2009. I'm not officially diagnosed with Celiac, but a GI I finally got in to see about 2 1/2 years ago said she was sure I did have it. But, I refused to go off the diet to get testing done because I didn't want to go through all that pain. I really wish my doctor had sent me for testing when I asked for it (GI visit was because my gallbladder shut down. That was fun...)
  • danamack
    danamack Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm GF as well, I will add you. All others feel free to add me as well. Like others have mentioned, I play fast and loose with entering my calories so it doesn't necessarily say GF when it is. :)
  • Weeblessings
    Weeblessings Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    It's so nice to see so many people being gluten free. I've been gluten free 6yrs and dairy free almost 4yrs. Feel free to add me as well. :-)
  • jbonow1231
    jbonow1231 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Gluten free and lower carb here, anyone feel free to add me. :D
  • LisaWill86
    LisaWill86 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just starting the gluten free process (about two months in). Also a vegetarian which can make things interesting (at a restaurant: "Oh, no gluten? You can have the steak!" :) ). I'll add you now. :)
  • sowich25
    sowich25 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have a gluten sensitivity. Feel free to add me.
  • jennysemple66
    Options
    I have been GF since I was a baby and put on solid food - 58 years. I found Well Good muffin Mix - 1 muffin 85cal but you can make them 97% fat free - the recipe is on the back and with the same mix you can make waffles. They have quite a few mixes but some are high in fat and calories.

Feel free to add me