UK Friends?

Options
2»

Replies

• lolly_22
    lolly_22 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, just started yesterday :)
  • phildanf
    phildanf Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

Feel free to add me! Started 1st January!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • davids122
    Options
    Starting again after having some success with MFP in 2012. Had surgery last year and I've been slowly piling on the pounds since then. Looking for some new friends- feel free to add!
  • wilkonator
    wilkonator Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm from within the region myself, if you want an extra bud and some support (as I could use it too) send me an invite!
  • TLwineguzzler
    TLwineguzzler Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, always happy to have more UK friends (I'm from Stoke) :flowerforyou:
  • arubababy
    arubababy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, looking to start eating healthy, exercising and C25k again, any motivation or inspiration welcome.
  • slummymummy2014
    slummymummy2014 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to MFP, just started this week. I'm from lincolnshire and have got a quite a bit of weight to lose, but feeling really motivated to get to where I want to be. Would love to meet friends to share stories, inspiration and motivation.
  • Trundlegate
    Trundlegate Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have lots of lose (3 or 4st depending on how well it goes) and would ideally like some friends with lots to loose too.
    I am doing the 5:2 diet and live in East Yorkshire.

Good luck everyone
  • harley1968
    harley1968 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hello, been here for a while and now getting serious about it....anyone can add me :smile:
  • littlecar1
    littlecar1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm a restarter on here, having lost about 3 stone a few years ago, and of course put it all back on.

I am now firmly back on the wagon and welcome any support to help me on my way.
  • licorice_tea
    licorice_tea Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I've just moved to the UK and I've just moved to MFP from LoseIt so I'm doubly new!

I gained some weight moving here (my recent introductions to the Full English Breakfast and Sunday Roast may have played a role...) and now looking to learn to eat healthy in a new place with new foods!

I'd previously lost 40 pounds with LoseIt, but went back up 20 (more like 15 now!) and am looking to finally reach my total goal of 50 pounds lost. I'm not on any particular type of diet, just try to stick within my calorie limit and avoid adding extra sugar or fat to my food.

I'm currently in Brighton. I'd be very happy for anyone to add me :)
  • Sweatinglikeapigtolooklikeafox
    Options
    ANyone feel free to add

25/F/Luton
  • markbel83
    Options
    hi feel free to add me
  • LT128
    LT128 Posts: 6
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! :flowerforyou:

x
  • ChrisM8971
    ChrisM8971 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I am from the Southwest and have been here for about 6 months and its the most successful method of weight loss I have ever come across.

Always happy to take on friends from the UK and always supportive (sometimes critical as well) but do expect the support to be a two way thing
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Sent you an f/r Sam, anyone else who wants to add me, feel free :happy:
  • slimandtrimsoon65
    slimandtrimsoon65 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    from the sussex coast. feel free to add me. not into martial arts or reptiles tho. strictly cats and exercise bike but hey ho.:smile:
  • GillSt555
    Options
    Hi, I live in East Sussex. Please feel free to add me (anyone else can as well) - would love some more UK friends
  • hoopylass
    hoopylass Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in Glasgow and this is my 1st week on mfp x
  • sunseeker100
    sunseeker100 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    hi everyone!

anyone can add me too :) I'm in Hull and have been on my weight loss journey for a few years losing over 2 stone. now this year is my last attempt to get to my goal weight (the last time because I'm going to succeed!).

I'm doing Atkins and loving the low carb lifestyle :flowerforyou: