Here i am again...

Options
Hello. This is my 3rd time trying MFP. I had great success with it before, losing 50 lbs. but I didn't stay on track, got caught up with moving and school. Long story short, no more excuses, I need to get healthy so I'm back at it. I'd love some MFP friends to keep me motivated and on the right track, of course I'd do the same for you. I'm 1 week in and had a great loss this week so I'm pretty pumped to keep it up :)

Replies

• Ignaura
    Ignaura Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hello Binze, welcome to the group!

I tried a to lose weight a couple of times too (more than couple, actually), and just as you said, always something happened, or I just got tired or everything or just had one cheat meal and never got back on track. I believe this is something that will always happen if we see a "diet" or a tool like MFP as something to achieve a certain goal instead of a part of how we live our life. This is what's been working for me :)

See you around!!!!
  • binze48
    Options
    Down a little over 8lbs so far and although it isn't that much I can already feel a difference. Nsv of the day: I wasn't out of breath walking to my classes on campus today. In fact I went out of my way to take the long route. Also... I successfully walked up 2 fights off stairs in the parking ramp without feeling like I would die.
  • p1xyn1xy
    p1xyn1xy Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Hi Binze! Congrats on your 8lb loss and you NSV!
  • binze48
    Options
    Thank you p1xyn1xy! :)
  • grammiemc
    grammiemc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had downloaded mfp awhile ago and played with it but was never serious. I am now I need to get healthy. I have a nine month granddaughter that I need to keep up with. lol So time to loose this weight once and for all. I would like to make friends to help support each other.....
  • binze48
    Options
    I had downloaded mfp awhile ago and played with it but was never serious. I am now I need to get healthy. I have a nine month granddaughter that I need to keep up with. lol So time to loose this weight once and for all. I would like to make friends to help support each other.....

Hi grammiemc! Yes, kids are a full of energy. I haven't added exercise into my plan yet but I nanny 2 children and running after them is a lot of work. However, since I've started loosing I feel that I'm already able to do more with them. Mind if I add you as a friend?