Looking for fellow Sleevers

Options
I was sleeved on 11.12.13 and am feeling great. I am down 42 pounds and steadily loosing. I just connected my Fitbit to MFP and am looking to make friends here at MFP, especially those who have been sleeved.

My calorie goal is 900 and I need to keep better track of my calorie intake. I get close to 900 in a day and I don't want to go over. I'm supposed to get between 60 and 80 grams of protein and 65 ounces of liquid. For the most part, I get close to the protein and water, but not every day.

I find myself tempted occasionally with unhealthy choices - cookies, potato chips, etc. Most of the time I resist, but I will admit I have had a couple of cookies and some Pringles. I haven't yet mastered not drinking for 45 minutes after eating. I have a stressful job and stress eating has always been a part of my day, so I am working to manage my stress level and how I react to the stress.

So, I'm looking for some fellow Sleevers to befriend and connect with.

Have a great evening!

Replies

• demilade
    demilade Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You may friend me if you like, I'm in maintenance now so I data little more than you, and a little less strict
  • Katmando12
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I had VSG 11/6/13
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. VSG- 8 Jan 2014

Feeling great!!!
  • beckybrn
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I was sleeved 1/7/14.
  • BoysMommaX4
    BoysMommaX4 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I was also sleeved 11/12/13! I am always looking for new friends on MFP!! Please add me :happy:
  • DGgetit
    DGgetit Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Can add me as well
  • teresa7926
    teresa7926 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I was sleeved 7/1/13 - feel free to add me also.
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I'm a vet- sleeved almost 14 months ago on 12/17/12. Lost 160 total, 130 since surgery and still losing. I'm under a normal BMI and have hit my goal weight a few times...LOL. I keep lowering it.

Stats: HW: 302/SW: 272/CW:142

Anyone can add me!
  • Lorie269
    Lorie269 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I am 6 months out from my sleeve. I have lost 88lbs since surgery.
  • 2mouse63
    2mouse63 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I haven't got the sleeve yet but I am in the works to have it done soon. I am looking for support for I need to lose at least 100 lbs.
  • aprilsorrow
    aprilsorrow Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love more MFP friends! I was sleeved 11-6-13!
  • specialemy
    specialemy Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi there...feel free to add me. I am two years out this March.
  • emxp75
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I was sleeved on Nov 28, 2013!
  • gbran77
    gbran77 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Sleeved on 12/02/13. Feeling great. Also get the urges, just have to make sure I drink enough water and I'm usually good if I do. Good luck.
  • woodjwl
    woodjwl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Sleeved on 12/09/2013 and just over 8 weeks out. Always looking for more MFP VSG buddies :)
  • moe82_99
    moe82_99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am needing to lose about 100 as well. Should be having my surgery next month! I am so excited and nervous at the same time. I'm so glad to have found this group!
  • dionaw
    Options
    Feel free to add me too..... Waiting for a date!

dionaw
  • mcastgirlnc
    mcastgirlnc Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    you can add me :) Sleeved on 12/5/13 and I feel awesome!
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Sleeved 11-20-13. Down 58 lbs. my diary is open so feel free to lurk. Anyone can friend me.
  • jessx16
    Options
    sleeved 10-2-2013 you can add me :)