Looking for more moms who lift heavy on my friends list...

Options
dixoncrew
dixoncrew Posts: 186 Member
I am a mom of six and I lift heavy, run a little, and eat a lot ;) Add me if you want.

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I am a mom...sort of...he's 19 but he's my man child...I will send you a request
  • crossroad2012
    crossroad2012 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 3...23 yr. old son who still lives at home and 8 yr. old boy/girl twins. I just started Stronglifts recently and have just finished my 14th. session.

I do follow what many consider a fad diet though, but with my PCOS and Thyroglobulin antibodies wreaking havoc, it has been what works best for me. (Low carb/high fat/moderate protein). If this doesn't bother you then I would be happy to add you (or anyone else in this group) to my friends list :smile:
  • jennicole4
    jennicole4 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Mom of three here! 10, 6, & 7 months. Just started strong lifts and am loving it so far! Feel free to add me
  • Dboggs166
    Dboggs166 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mom of two boys, a three year and a four month old. I love the way lifting makes me feel stronger every day. Feel free to add me fellow moms!
  • abozoki
    Options
    Mom of 3 here, ages 8, 12 and 15. I've been lifting for about 2 years, now moving into 5/3/1 from Stronglifts. I don't have any friends on this board yet (I spend most of my time over on the 3FatChicks site) but would be happy to have some.

Andrea
  • victoriannsays
    victoriannsays Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Mommy lifter here
  • rlw911
    rlw911 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom, but my kids are all grown. 29 y/o daughter and 2 sons, one 28 and my baby is about to be 23. I'm 58 and just started lifting at the end of October. Feel free to add me, if you'd like!
  • lizafava2
    Options
    I'm a mom of two boys, 8 and 5. I just started 5x5 - have been a slow-runner for 10 years and lifted some heavy things in there sometimes. I'll add you - I need WL mom friends too!
  • lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    I think a lot of us have sprogged at some point! My girls are 6 and 4 :)
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    I think a lot of us have sprogged at some point! My girls are 6 and 4 :)

Okay, translation lost while crossing the pond :laugh: Heck, I lived in England for 3 years and never heard that before.

I have a 5 year old boy. He keeps me busy.
  • lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    popping out a sprog! lol

I refer to mine as the loin fruits!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 5, feel free to add me. :)
  • viglet
    viglet Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Mom of a very vibrant 8 year old!
  • wendypow
    wendypow Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    We can be friends! Although I'm not too chatty or rah rah rah on here.

I have 4 kids - girl 22, boys 20, 17, 14.

:bigsmile:
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I am presently lurking as a lifter until I get the all go from my PT for tendonitis...I am a mom of a 7 yo boy and a 5 yo girl. I also act as mom to over 100 teenagers at work (teach highschool). Am swimming and walking as I wait to heal...

@lwoodruff I called mine parasites not sprogs, but I also teach life science. :tongue:
  • westendcurls
    westendcurls Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Im mommy to a very spirited 6yr boy. I've done body-pump for years so I have a quite a bit of muscle but i just started lifting in the weightroom. Id love more lifting mommies firends as well! :-)
  • nielsonfam
    nielsonfam Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Another Mom here (3 kids) and new into lifting - would love to have friends too!
  • khloee1
    khloee1 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 3 + a fur baby :) 22yo, 9yo, 6yo I started lifting again :)

@nielsonfam I love your Autism Awareness Pic :) near and dear to my heart
  • Overboard_Eater
    Overboard_Eater Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Been lurking here for a while now. Started Strong Lifts in late Nov. Also into triathlons, running, walking, and pretty much any activity that gets me moving. I have 2 girls - 15 and 5. I'm not currently logging my food as I am just completing my first year of weight maintenance and transitioned to intuitive eating also since Nov. I log in every day and have my FitBit synced up with MFP.

Open to any new friends as I hope to get active here again.
  • EatAllTheCake
    EatAllTheCake Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Another mom here, to 3 :) New to lifting, just started a couple of week ago. No "friends" on here yet, other than my husband...so feel free to add, anyone!