Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Going on Vacation

pjowkar
pjowkar Posts: 36 Member
Hello all! I'm going to FL for 4 days next month. Since my flight is in the morning, I'm not sure if I should get up to do Incinerator at 4 am. Also, the workouts I'd have to do while on vacay are CVX, Dynamix, and Isometrix, so I should be okay not bringing equipment for those. Any tips on staying motivated on vacation? Or would I be okay taking a break?

Replies

• redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Hello all! I'm going to FL for 4 days next month. Since my flight is in the morning, I'm not sure if I should get up to do Incinerator at 4 am. Also, the workouts I'd have to do while on vacay are CVX, Dynamix, and Isometrix, so I should be okay not bringing equipment for those. Any tips on staying motivated on vacation? Or would I be okay taking a break?
    I think your timed your vacation perfectly. It must be the last week of one of the blocks, which is essentially kind of rest week. Dynamix, and Isometrix are just stretching/yoga poses and no equipment needed . If you can, take your yoga mat with you. If you can't, put down a towel on the floor, preferably on carpet, and it is doable. CVX is cardio, where one single dumbbell could be used, but it is optional. Even one of the girl in the DVD do not use dumbbell. She just have a volleyball in her hand. You can hold literally any object in your hand, because the purpose of holding something is help you with better form.
  • groundhawg
    groundhawg Posts: 121 Member
    There is nothing wrong with taking a vacation from everything. If that's what you want to do. But if you are the type of person where that would break your routine, and you wouldn't be able to get back into it, then you might want to consider taking the dvd's along.

I usually rock climb, kayak, etc. on my vacation, they're very active. I would be too exhausted to do P90X3. So if you are already going to be busy, running amok ;), you should be fine. Vacations are to alleviate stress, not induce stress.
  • zsgreenwell
    zsgreenwell Posts: 63 Member
    Yeah I broke my routine last week when I went to FL. So I am getting back on it tonight. I was walking 10 miles a day when I was down there, but also not watching what I was eating
  • pjowkar
    pjowkar Posts: 36 Member
    Thanks guys!
  • I am also taking one! If nothing else I will use the resort gym! :) as I will be done the transition to block 2 by the time i go.