Wii FitU

Options
If anyone else has a WiiU, I am an avid PS to Wii convert and using Wii FitU, ive lost 20lbs. Matching it alongside MFP is making weight loss easier and funner. Anyone else do this?

Replies

• debbiesweety
    Options
    Have It, don't use it
  • tayloryay
    tayloryay Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I don't have the Wii U but I do have the old Wii Fit. That little *kitten* has such an attitude. -_- Does he really have to make that little, "Ooh!" noise when I step on?!
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Yes and yes. I even bought the damn WIi U Fit Meter to keep the game free. I have walked around Central Park and climbed up the Statue of Liberty. Now I'm walking around Tokyo. It does make it fun.
  • bunkahes
    bunkahes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    i am looking forward to ps4 camera and i have a xbox 360 and lost 15 lbs by using it.
  • granturismo
    granturismo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I use the WiiU fit meter to count my steps/kcal and log them on myfitnesspal as well as occasionally syncing with FitU. I prefer to do 20 minutes of stretching while watching tv than use the FitU but I should give fitU a try again.

9855324.png
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Want a great ab workout, play that damn luge game. Holy *kitten*!!!! The obstacle courses are good and fun warm ups.
  • granturismo
    granturismo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Want a great ab workout, play that damn luge game. Holy *kitten*!!!! The obstacle courses are good and fun warm ups.

Thanks, I tried the luge last night - it was tough.