Something to watch

Options
こんにちは みなさん
Hey guys I'm looking for a short series anime to watch anyone got any recommendations.
Also a good horror would be cool.
Heres a list of some i've seen:
Attack on Titan, Fruits Basket, Devil may cry, fullmetal alchemist,Blue Exorcist,Cardcaptors, D.grayman
,Elfen Lied,Chobbits,Haruhi Suzumiya. Just a Few there My full list is on anime-planet.com my name on that is chrisezfun.

Also this is my new acount as I thought I Needed a Restart. so please feel free to add me as a friend. :)

Replies

• Animebride2015
    Options
    there is one called another! try kill la kill the is one called pupa!
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) is a great manga, and they've made it into an anime.

Reading Yuureitou (The Ghost Tower), if you're into manga. It's been really good as well.
  • KuroNyankoSensei
    KuroNyankoSensei Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    For horror, I suggest:

Ghost Hunt <- watched some episodes at 4 AM with all the lights off, never again XD.
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni <- I saw you had Kai on there, but that's the sequel to this series.
    Umineko no Naku Koro ni
    Cossette no Shouzou
    Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou <- uhm, just a lot of blood and gore and people dying
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    CatFrogPanda I challenge You to watch HaibaneRenmei in one sitting. 13 episodes 4,5 hours running time.
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    For horror, I suggest:

Ghost Hunt <- watched some episodes at 4 AM with all the lights off, never again XD.
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni <- I saw you had Kai on there, but that's the sequel to this series.
    Umineko no Naku Koro ni
    Cossette no Shouzou
    Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou <- uhm, just a lot of blood and gore and people dying

I definitely Agree with Ghost Hunt. I am still scarred due to the last arc...

If you like romance type Animes with some mystery try Ef: A Tale of Memories and Ef: A Tale of Melodies. I forget which one is first. lol. I can't look at your a-p site since I'm at work so sorry if you've already seen those!
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    The devil is a part-timer
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I liked Good Luck Girl and The Devil is a Part-timer. I didn't love them,but they were easy enough to watch. I loved Future Diary. If you haven't seen When They Cry it's fantastic. Would suggest School Rumble or Full Metal Panic!, but they're not very short. Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu is worth watching. :) Hope I've helped!
  • CatFrogPanda
    CatFrogPanda Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the response everyone :). I will have to make a start once I’ve finished sword art online. I think I will start with Ghost Hunt. Then move on to Haibane RenmeI and keep going from there. I’ll just add that my longest anime marathon is 52episodes. And just for fun how long is everyone’s biggest anime marathon.?
  • KuroNyankoSensei
    KuroNyankoSensei Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I marathoned FMA: Brotherhood, which was 64 episodes I think x3. I've watched some pretty long anime. I marathoned 10-15 episodes of Gintama a day until I finished all the seasons. I watched 10-12 episodes at a time of Legend of the Galactic Heroes out of a series of 101. Monster I marathoned 15 episodes a day out of a series of 74, and Ranma 1/2 I typically watched 7-8 episodes at a time x3.
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Not enough time to waste marathoning :tongue: just one evening at a time. :smile:
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    When hubby and I were without child, we got through probably at best 10 episodes a day (we have jobs and the schedules didn't line up great for us). Then once we had a child, we're now lucky if we can get through 3 episodes a night. Lately we've been watching non-anime things though.