I'm sorry......

Options
camy_chick
camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
Hey everyone....I just wanted to stop and say I'M SORRY!

I started this group with the best of intentions. You could always seem to find groups for 100+ to lose, or around that. But you couldn't find 200+ to lose groups. I feel bad though because awhile after I started this group, I kinda just, lost it. I stopped tracking, stopped caring really when it comes down to it.

I am now trying to get my motivation back. Trying to come back stronger than ever. Trying to prove to myself that I can do this. And that I deserve it.

I hope that I can still have all of your support in my journey. And I am going to do my best to be there for all of you during your journeys!

Thanks for reading, and I do hope you can understand.

LET'S DO THIS!

Replies

• sarahd2002
    Options
    Get back on the bandwagon girl!!!! I just found this group and hoping it helps me along the way!!!! I am here to support you!!!!
  • chapom
    chapom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Don't be sorry , hope this finds you getting back on track. I'm just starting on here and I have to say we have all fallen off the wagon several times or we wouldn't have 200 or more pounds to lose! Keep at it!
  • nmcginley1017
    Options
    Well welcome back. We are all here for you and for one another.
  • jpskitts7
    jpskitts7 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo...2014 is the year!!!
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Yes - 2014 WILL be the year - FOR ALL OF US!
  • KittenKittyKitteh
    KittenKittyKitteh Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I recently came back too. Bigger then ever but VERY motivated. We're back, that's what matters! I'm always looking for new friends :)