HERBALIFE.. TRIED IT.. LOVED IT..

Options
THIS IS A NEW TOPIC FOR EVERYONE THAT WANTS TO SHARE THEIR EXPERIENCE WITH HERBALIFE OR IS WILLING TO TRY IT.. I PERSONALLY LOVE IT!!!
AS A MOM I AM ALWAYS RUSHING IN THE MORNING, AFTERNOON.. WELL ALL DAY LOL I JUST LIKE THE IDEA OF A SHAKE THAT YOU CAN DRINK AND SUBSTITUTE BREAKFAST AND STILL GET ALL THE VITAMINS AND NUTRIENTS YOUR BODY NEEDS! PLUS THE BEST PART IT WILL HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT!! THEN I WOULD HAVE A HEALTHY SNACK AND FOR LUNCH I USUALLY HAVE SOME LEAN PROTEIN WITH SALAD. AND THEN AN AFTERNOON SNACK AND THEN AGAIN A SHAKE. I USUALLY PUT IN SOME STRAWBERRIES OR BLUEBERRIES IN IT AND IT TASTES GREAT!! AND THAT IS ONLY THE SHAKE.. HAS ANYONE TRIED THE NRG TEA?? OMG I LOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!! I CANT HAVE LUNCH WITHOUT IT!!
I WAS SO SKEPTICAL AT FIRST BUT I DECIDED TO GIVE IT A TRY AND REALIZED HOW GOOD I MADE ME FEEL.. I AM THE KIND OF PERSON THAT WILL BUY ANYTHING THEY SELL ON TV OR ANYWHERE ELSE TO LOSE WEIGHT.. AND HAD TRIED SO MANY PILLS AND SPENT SO MUCH MONEY ON STUFF THAT DONT WORK.. THATS WHY I WANTED TO DO THIS TOPIC BECAUSE I HAVE FOUND SOMETHING THAT ACTUALLY WORKS AND JUST WANTED TO SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE THAT HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM! :)

Replies

• Trae3
    Trae3 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I've been debating on trying herbalife for the past few days. I have just been worried on whether or not I'll become dependent on it or will gain all the weight back right away. I'm already beginning to eat much healthier but think it might be a good aid in weight loss...
  • wendybirdgirl
    wendybirdgirl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Does it have a stimulant like caffeine?
  • claumgr
    Options
    I've been debating on trying herbalife for the past few days. I have just been worried on whether or not I'll become dependent on it or will gain all the weight back right away. I'm already beginning to eat much healthier but think it might be a good aid in weight loss...

hello!! Herbalife is awesome! you will not become dependent, its all about changing habits.. and if you are already eating healthy herbalife products will help you on the journey and will make it easier for you to lose weight since it has all of the nutrients and vitamins you need. you will notice the change! ;)
  • claumgr
    Options
    Does it have a stimulant like caffeine?

all of the products are natural, they have a tea that does have caffeine but not a lot.. cause I cant drink coffee and hate taking all of those pills that have caffeine and will make your heart beat so fast! I hate that.. but with these products you don't feel any side effect since they are all natural ;)
  • Trae3
    Options
    I think I'm going to give it a go!
  • claumgr
    Options
    I think I'm going to give it a go!

great!!! I just started taking Aminogen and I love it!!! it says its like a mini gym.. and its supposed to tighten your skin... I didn't believe it but I think its working!!! I noticed the back of my legs look better.. :) FYI in case you don't know any herbalife distributor, I can give you 25% ;)
  • Trae3
    Options
    I think I have to look into more products. My current distributor has not been quite as helpful and im not seeing much of a change.