Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
bc8d1ec0-fb09-431f-b9be-d49445279e8b_zpse48a0814.jpg
Team Tyreese and Sasha Discussion Board

Replies

• woodml1
    woodml1 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Let's get Team Tyreese and Sasha going!

My name is Mel and I LOVE TWD! My current fitness goals are to re-lose some weight. In April, I competed in my first bodybuilding competition. I did great but after the show my weight rebounded HARD. I ended up gaining back all 28 pounds I lost plus couple extra. I'm headed to India in April for a charity car rally and would love to get back to a weight that I'm comfortable at before then. 3 weeks in a rickshaw across the Indian back-country... the last thing I need making me physically uncomfortable is my weight! Ideally, I'd like to be back down to around 140 lbs before then which means that I have 18 pounds to lose in the next 9 weeks.

I'm looking foward to meeting other members of Team Tyreese and Sasha!
  • pdnaylor
    Options
    Hello. My name is Jim, and I have been a huge fan of Walking Dead since season 1. I'm looking to get back into working out 4 times a week, at least. I fell off track during the holidays, but the past few weeks I have gotten back on track. Currently working to get to my goal weight of 210, but I'll be happy losing 20 pounds in the next 9 weeks. This challenge looks to be the boost I need to keep me focused on my workouts! I'm looking forward to getting started!
  • vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

I'm Ann-Marie. I love Walking Dead but my boys and hubbie are obsessed with it. Tyrese is a favourite around here.

I hope I can keep up with you. I was going to bail on the challenge but then realized what a great opportunity to challenge myself.

Let's do this!
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Hello Team Tyreese and Sasha,
    I will be your captain. Just a quick reminder that the challenge starts tomorrow.:flowerforyou: Here's a link to get you started and to reply to if you have any questions. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1192441-how-do-i-get-started-and-other-q-a-s
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Good morning Team Tyreese and Sasha,
    You are starting this week with no points, as neither Tyreese nor Sasha made any kills last episode. Only three teams are starting with any points. Darl has 9, Mika and Lizzie 4 and Carl 3. So I know you can overcome this disadvantage! Dont read the link if you missec the December mid season finale. It is a full recap.Have a great first day.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1162909-episode-recap-season-4-part-1-finale
  • pdnaylor
    Options
    Anybody on team Tyrese add Sasha, feel free to add me as a friend!
  • pdnaylor
    Options
    Off to a good start yesterday! Anyone else ready to tackle this challenge head on? I know I am!
  • vestarocks
    Options
    Yes this challenge has kicked me into gear. Don't want to let my team down.
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    How is everyone's week going? Is everyone excited for the show on Sunday night?
  • pdnaylor
    Options
    Can't wait for the season to start! Also, with yesterday being an off day, I'm ready to get back on the horse. Heading up to the Y later today for about an hour of cardio with an additional 30mins of weight training.

Here's hoping Tyrese goes on a big killing spree like he did back in the first half of this season!
  • vestarocks
    Options
    Definitely motivated to keep the team going. Hopefully everyone is on board and killing the workouts. Looking forward to the episode.
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    Hi, Polite Zombie here.. I'm part of the flesh eating horde... but I'm a bit apart. I'm just here to cheer everyone on by sharing happy/funny/inspirational good times...

Oh%2BBoy%2B.%2BTWD%2B.gif%2Btrade_3cb115_4389341.gif
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Still looking for two members out of four to check in tonight, tomorrow am at latest!
  • luckygohappy
    luckygohappy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Let the zombie "killing" begin!! :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • luckygohappy
    luckygohappy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Let the zombie "killing" begin!! :bigsmile: :drinker:

Btw, I'm PD's wife (introduced him to both MFP & this challenge)... I'll mainly stick to my own team, but I may pop in here occasionally to say hi & cheer y'all on :smile:
  • pdnaylor
    Options
    Did our other two teammates check in? If not, how does that affect our team?
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Did our other two teammates check in? If not, how does that affect our team?
    This week, we were missing one, but for week one, all the team captains decided not to count in anyone who didn't reply to the messages, because there are some members who haven't been active for a few weeks. From now on, when someone disappears, they will be counted in with zero totals, hurting the teams overall scores. Unless, of course, they have arranged or some time off in advance.
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Mika and Lizzie decided that our punishment exercises is 50 Burpees. You don't have to do them all at once, split them up over the week and include them in your totals when you send them to me or you can't be credited for strength training this week.
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Oh, and MVPs are always exempt from punishment, unless they want to do them and donate to a Burpee deprived teammate.
  • vestarocks
    Options
    Well we're a tiny team but we'll show them what we're made of.