Clean Eating in GREAT BRITAIN!

Options
Ooooh I do love being British!
I've just started a Clean Eating blog over at www.thekitchenshed.co.uk specifically for the Great British Public! Clean Eating is huge over in Canada and America, but the help and info over here is lacking. So I have taken it upon myself to fix that little issue! :) If you or anyone else you know are into health, diet, nutrition, clean eating, and Great British Ingredients, check out the blog and like the facebook page. I need me some Brits! ;)
Charlie

Replies

• nathan_oz
    Options
    This is fantastic Charlie, really great information, love it. Recommend all to take a look and follow The Kitchen Shed!
  • TheKitchenShed
    Options
    You are awesome! Thank you :)
  • Be11adonna
    Be11adonna Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi Charlie, this is brilliant, I love it. I am into clean eating myself and I like to feed my family the same. Will no doubt be trying your recipes!!
  • minuz5
    minuz5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I definitely like your idea! Great job. But I would improve couple things like : site latency(it took me about a minute to load your page), usually I lose my interest after 20sec. Also, your diet and nutrition section is completely empty. Have you considered hiding it till you get the content? It puts me off when I am only interested in that and there is nothing to check.

Hope to see it it flourish!
  • Smiler106
    Smiler106 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea and a very nice website! Well done.

Constructive criticism: in the interests of catering to the British, it would be handy to have the recipes in grams rather than cups.
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Wow - loving this! :)
  • spg71
    spg71 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Great website, looks really nice.

I could never be a clean eater though, no cheese or coffee.
  • mowbry
    mowbry Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    This is a great website and loving the meal plans too. Well done you! I have stopped eating bread at the moment due to reading a book called "Wheat Belly" and I am trying to reach my goal weight then bring bread back into it once I buy the correct flour and try baking bread again. I will let you have some recipes.

The measurements are fine as most people are used to the conversion plus many of us now carry the measuring cups in our cupboards. Keep up the good work. :-)
  • craftyjen33
    Options
    Hi I am new to this site but am loving it so far. I have just been exploring and found the groups section. As I live in Cornwall I thought joining this group was a good idea. I have been looking at your website Charlie and love it. I followed the Paleo system for a while but it was american based and very expensive so had to stop. Having looked at your site it is def more doable and as its based on British products is more affordable. I will be reading more over the coming weeks. :smile: