Cheating Day!!

Options
Do you have a cheating day:sad: ?

Write here tell us what happened!!
I promise. we gonna figure out what to do and keep each other on the truck:flowerforyou:

Good luck to us :smile:

Hannah:wink:

Replies

• ktuck0205
    ktuck0205 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I always have an occasional cheat day, If you don't go overboard it's usually good for the metabolism and the lifestyle change in whole. I mean does anyone really plan on giving up chocolate, birthday cake, ice cream for the rest of their lives? Moderation is the key.
  • HannahAliHealth
    HannahAliHealth Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Not me for sure! lol
    Cheating day is when you cheated the whole day! No exercise, exceed the calorie limits! and eat heavy food as you don't care!

I love dark chocolate and going to eat a piece every while! Also, I'm planning to have a cheating time every 10 days or so!
    Yes, it is really good for metabolism!
  • crazycenter
    crazycenter Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    every friday i have a meal that exceeds my daily carb limit, helps me get through the next week of training.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    I do not call mine a cheat day but a "free day". It sounds better. Every Sat, I am free to eat what I want as long as I log what I eat, stop eating when I'm satisfied, drink my daily 10 cups of water, eat some veggies, and enjoy every bite.

So far, it hasn't impacted my weight loss, and it keeps me content in my journey.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I will probably have a cheat day on my birthday, March 1st!! Other than that I will eat within my macros the way I normally would.
  • nstevens37
    nstevens37 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I don't do a whole day but either after dinner one night a week I will have dessert or a night out with friends!
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I don't. I may have gone over a couple of calories on a Friday (the day I don't exercise), but very few and I really don't think I have. Or like this past Saturday, I had a birthday party for my granddaughter to go to. So I planned ahead so I could have a little piece of cake and a small scoop of ice cream yet stay under 1200 since between work and the party, there was no time to exercise. I'm afraid to cheat. Especially if I don't gain any weight. Then I'd be more tempted to cheat again, and again. I'd wake up one morning and will have gained! I just try to stay around 1200 calories and allow myself to dip into my exercise calories once in a while.
  • hadirk
    hadirk Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I always have a cheat meal ideally once every 2 weeks but sometimes it's every week. I don't go super crazy though
  • HannahAliHealth
    HannahAliHealth Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Guess what is tomorrow!!!! Yes yes I gonna have my cheating meal YAY!!!

It is also the weighing day for the week!

Hopefully everything would be closer to their goals!

Good luck
    Hannah:wink:
  • tigerninn
    Options
    I like to have a "cheat day" too. It's too soon in my journey for me to feel comfortable doing it on a weekly basis but I have had days I've gone over my calories but I did still log every bite in. (as best I could estimate)
    It feels good to enjoy something we really like and normally stay away from.
    My "red light" food is ice cream. I really can't even buy it anymore. Way too tempting.
    Maybe when the weather gets nicer I'll treat myself and go out for a cone. Much better than the half gallon tempting me in my fridge.
    :)