Weigh In #1 (2/10/2014)

Options

Replies

• Sapho38
    Options
    Weight In No. 1 - 181 lb, lost 5.2 lb from February 2 to 9.

Have a nice day !
  • granuaile3525
    granuaile3525 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    From February 7 to 10th. Not too shabby :)

Weight: 146.8lbs
    Weight In #1: 146.2 lbs
    Weight In #2:
    Weight In #3:
    Weight In #4:
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    SW 196.2

weigh-in #1 196.2

Stayed the same:sick: :embarassed: Hoping for a difference(in the right direction) for next week!
  • Tonton14
    Tonton14 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello All! I am so glad this group is here!
    I am new to MFP, and new to posting to a group like this. I am 45 old wife and mother and grandmother. I work in healthcare and I love my job. I recently had to talk a leave of absence, I am caring for my grandma that has Lewy Body Dementia. Work will have to start back up for me in about 3 weeks. I have learned I HAVE to care for myself or I can not care for others the way they need to be cared for. Self care is so important! So here are my goals; eat for true hunger, eat good food, exercise everyday, Mind, body and spirit growth, cement good habits I can live with for life!!! lose 15 lbs have energy and health!! Hopefully get rid of RA med.

So great meeting you all, best wishes to everyone here.

Starting weight # 131.9
    Weight # 1
    Weight # 2
    Weight # 3
    Weight # 4
  • Tonton14
    Tonton14 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job! On the first week weigh ins!
  • bloodhoundlady
    bloodhoundlady Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 2/4-219.2
    Weigh In#1: 215.6
    Weigh In#2:
    Weigh In#3:
    Weigh In#4:
  • 4wheelinchick
    4wheelinchick Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Howdy, everyone!! My name is Crystal and I am a 31 year old mom and wife. I have a wonderful 8 year old little boy and a hardworking husband. Both who I love and both who deserve a healthy, happy mom/wife that feels like doing more than just laying on the couch. I have struggled with my weight just about all of my life and have started and quit "dieting" what feels like a thousand times. I know that getting healthy is not about dieting, but making lifestyle changes. I quit a very stressful job at the end of last year, and since the end of Oct. I have lost 19.2 lbs. (Yay!!) My goal by the end of the challenge is to lose 10 lbs. which will put my weight in the 220's. The lowest I have been since I got married almost 6 years ago. I am determined and with the support of my awesome little man and hubby, I hope to be in ONEderland by Sept. :-)

Start Weight: 239.6
    Weigh In#1:
    Weigh In#2:
    Weigh In#3:
    Weigh In#4:

I wish the best of luck to all of you'uns and I hope ya'll all reach your goals in April and beyond!!! :-)

7069177.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • thatyogagirl
    thatyogagirl Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hello!, My name is Ana.

Start Weight: 138.8
    Weigh In#1:
    Weigh In#2:
    Weigh In#3:
    Weigh In#4:
  • sarahondel
    Options
    Beginning Weight: 192
    Weigh In #1 190.6
    Weigh in #2
    Weigh In #3
    Weigh in #4
  • trahxstar
    Options
    SW: 159
    Weigh in #1: 159
  • azh13yy
    azh13yy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My name is Ashley and I am 19 years old trying and will succeed to took good for the spring and my 20th birthday late May!

Start Weight: 158
    Weigh In#1:
    Weigh In#2:
    Weigh In#3:
    Weigh In#4:
  • Rubyred1010
    Rubyred1010 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Ruby and I am 33 years old and I'm trying to lose all the weight that I gained in college and was able to maintain for 10+ years. My current weight is 168 and my goal by spring (April) is 155.

Weigh In #1: 168
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    My name is Karen, I'm 28 years old. I'm looking to get healthier, and lose some weight before summer (get down to the 130s). I joined this group today (Jan 11th) so I'm one day after the first weigh-in: I hope that's okay.

Weigh In#1: 153
    Weigh In#2:
    Weigh In#3:
    Weigh In#4:
  • 4Titaa
    4Titaa Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is Trisha am mother to three beautiful kids (17/16/13 yrs old). Am 35 and 5'4"
    Starting weight 193.6..! Am so tired of feeling weighted down by my emotional shield of consequences from the lack of commitment to myself. As parents we run on auto commitment for our love ones .....filled with love , why is it so hard to steal some time for ourselves? Knowing a better us is better for everyone!
    This 12 week group is just what I need.its hard doing this journey alone and i like to thank you for setting this up. Myfitness app is really a great tool. Ready to commit!!

Feel free to add me..

SW: 193.6
    Goal: 160
  • valbatha333
    valbatha333 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Tabatha! I am a 19 year old college student studying animation in Seattle, Washington. I am originally from Charleston, South Carolina. I have been on the Keto diet for a week and have already lost seven pounds. Basically, this is a low carb high fat diet. I joined this group to get some motivation to stay on this diet. My goal is not to lose 10 pounds, but 18 in the next two months. This is very doable on a low carb high fat diet. I am excited and ready for the next eight weeks!

Starting Weight: 242.6
  • al_norton
    al_norton Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm Allison. 33 years old, 5'4". I'm trying to get back into shape and lose some fat. :-) I lost 32 pounds on weight watchers a few years ago, and slowly gained 20 pounds of that back. My goal is to at 129 lbs by April 7th.

Start Weight: 136.6
  • F1GHT4F1T
    F1GHT4F1T Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Diamond.! I was doing pretty well sticking to my diet and exercising but recently got heavily of track. I joined this group because I'm in need of some motivation and am trying to rid myself of that I can't do this feeling. I'm currently 163 lbs and my goal for April is 150 lbs.
  • rhoule76
    rhoule76 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    My last weigh in was 208.4, however I just found out I'm pregnant so I'm pretty sure I won't be losing weight at this point.
  • SallieBeige
    SallieBeige Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Its been a slooooow slooooow few weeks!

Start Wt: 185

Week #1: 184

Week #2: 183
  • bnprice1
    bnprice1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My name is Brandy. I will be 34 on 2/26/14 and have been over weight since I was a teenager. I have two sons. A 6 year old and a 7 month old. I need to lose the weight and be healthy in order to play and keep up with them. Most importantly to be a good role model and to teach them healthy eating habits! I am super motivated and ready to lose the weight:)

Start Weight: 319.2
    Weigh In#1:
    Weigh In#2:
    Weigh In#3:
    Weigh In#4: