Who Support You This Week!!

Options
Hello Challengers,

I figured that we should write about the people in our life or in MFP who are supporting us during the week!
At least to say THANK YOU for being here:heart:

Also tells what kind of support you need?!

For me, I like to see people participating, losing weight or reaching their goal!
:happy: This will motivate me so much :happy:

I would love to support anyone! Just let me know the way that helps you to reach your dreams :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ktuck0205
    ktuck0205 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I invested in a bodymedia this morning I hope it helps me stay motivated & active :)
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    My family is a great support! My daughter and her boyfriend both go to the same gym that I do. We don't exercise together, but even though I go more than they do, it helps keep me honest so they don't say, "where were you?"

Janeytom reached out from this group to be my friend as we seem to have a lot in common. About the same age, weight, healthy issues, and length of time on MFP. I think we can support each other through this challenge and beyond.

Let's face it, our main support must be ourselves. I feel like I really am. I haven't been discourage except for one day when, for some reason, exercise was so difficult. Just a bad day. But I got through it and hasn't happen since. Usually I cheer myself on. I challenge myself with more exercise or healthier food choices. I get excited over every ounce lost.

I do like the pedometer I bought. Mostly, I think MFP really helps. I like the inspirational stories; I like the accountability through my diaries and my friends. It keeps me going!
  • avm1962
    Options
    My husband has been tremendous support. During the time when I gained weight but had quit smoking, he stopped me from being so hard on myself. Now that I am a 100% smoke free (over 18 months now) - he is helping me with my weight loss goals. He has been treating me to equipment - making me take time out during the day (we work together self employed) to exercise, and is my rock.
    That aside,my niece who is on MFP - has lost over 100lbs in this last year, she has been amazing inspiration.
    Previously - I did Total Food Replacement - disgusting - but - it works SHORT TERM - I lost 56lbs a couple of years back in under three months - but its brutal - and its a fact, as soon as you stop - it piles back on very rapidly.
    This time - its about getting a healthy body which makes me happy -
    I am pleased to say I weighed in today (couldnt wait until Friday) and have lost another 2lbs. Reached my first half stone goal. So - its 28lbs for me now yahoooooo!!
    I am using a Fitbit, a treadmill - and Ijoy in evenings not to burn calories but to keep my body moving whilst desk working.
    Calories in - calories out -
    7LBS in 17 days - I am pretty happy with that so far, fingers xd it continues!
    How is everyone else doing?
  • Polygontus
    Polygontus Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is the one who stays by me. He respects my decisions, even if they are not best for me.
    Today is the end of our fourth month together and the start of our fifth.
    He keeps me motivated to strive for happiness.
    Today he have me his necklace that he got for Christmas. I almost cried. Hahah
    This sweet boy is my only support.
  • portomom
    Options
    Way to go. :flowerforyou: