Insanity Buddies

Options
Day 1:
Today you should have done your Fit Test!
Tomorrow:
Plyometric Cardio Circuit

My Friends call me Nae and I am new to this site...
I am looking for Insanity buddies to get to know and to keep each other on track. Buddies that are committed to working out, eating healthy and would like to have a good friendship in the mix.

Replies

• yalitza88
    Options
    Hey..I came across this group. I was thinking about start Insanity AGAIN. haven't been able to get pass the first month. Wanna be buddies?
  • MountainMoverJosh
    Options
    I had to change things up and start on a Sunday. I am Josh, just restarted. Haven't made it past week 3, for one reason or another. I have been on this site awhile. I am looking for new friends on here, so if any dudes want to keep each other in check, I would be glad to have more friends on here.

I am also training for a Spartan Race in early Feb. Well, not training, so much as reconditioning.
  • cfredz
    cfredz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I started round 2 last week!
  • rmadams124
    Options
    i just started insanity for the first time (on day 5!). would be great to meet people doing the program for support & motivation:)
  • franurra
    franurra Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    On week 2- done my cardio recovery today. would love to fit inside my wedding dress by the end of January. I need motivational buddies!:D
    Is anyone feeling painful ligaments behind their knees? mine are so sore and its only insanity I have been doing, and yes I do warm up and stretch plenty.
    Also, anyone who is doing insanity and breastfeeding? have you noticed a low supply or do breast just go soft with exercise?
    Thank you and dig dipper!
  • rmadden797
    Options
    Hi guys!

I'm starting insanity tomorrow, would love to share the experience with everyone! Have tried it once in the past put didn't complete the first month so this time I'm in it for the whole thing, would love to have some friends doing it too :)
  • PurpleLily3
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I am on week 1 of Insanity!! I really thought I would not get past the plyo circuit but I just finished my Cardio Recovery workout a few hours ago! I love these workouts and I cannot wait until I begin seeing results! My legs are on fire but I'm thinking sore is a good thing?
  • csmontec
    Options
    Hello!

I'm on day 8 of Insanity. Would love to share tips and experiences with people going through this too!
    I was probably in the worst of my life so seeing I'm not capable of moving as fast or being as flexible as I was has been really hard, but I know I'll get there again and even better! I'm super motivated with this program :)
  • jessicabellin12
    jessicabellin12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have owned the Insanity DVD set for over a year, but for some reason I can never get past the first two weeks. I think because I am so busy (work full time, go to school, etc. etc.) and then when I miss a day or two I just give up. But I have started over again, and this time it is going to be different. I have just found the MFP network which is going to keep me on track, and I am super excited to have found this group to help keep me inspired.

I am on day 4 (pure cardio) of Insanity, and I have now missed 2 days in a row due to lack of time. But that does not mean that I am going to give up this time. Yes, I would have liked to follow the plans exactly and only have a rest day once a week, but if that doesn't work out, I have no intentions of giving up!

So that is my encouragement for you all today. Just because you have a bad day, don't give up! You can do it! Just dig a little deeper!
  • JRC2014
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm doing Insanity for the first time, and I've made it to day 6 (believe me when I say I never thought I'd get this far!) I've tried loads of exercise DVD's in the past, going to the gym, working out with friends etc. but always lost motivation. For me Insanity has proved to be exactly what I needed. When I'm doing the workouts I feel like I'm either going to be sick or die, but at the end of it I'm so proud of myself and feel so invigorated that I know its worth sticking at it. I've even found myself looking forward to doing my workout tonight!

The one thing I'm struggling with though is the diet plan - I've been a vegetarian all my life, and only just starting to break into meats (I've managed chicken but can't quite stomach red meat). I'm also allergic to cheese. So the diet plan is mainly lean red meat or cheese, and so I don't really know what to eat to be honest! I'm trying to eat as much protein as possible, and drinking a protein shake daily but still finding that my diet has far too many carbs and fat in it. Has anyone else had this problem before? Any advice would be really appreciated!

Good luck to everyone that's doing Insanity, and as Shaun T would say - dig deeper!
  • 5Jpantoja1a
    Options
    Hey Guys! How is everyone calculating the workouts in MFP? I tried looking through a google search but I'm getting answers all over the place. A little help would be appreciated :)
  • tiffanyhagood1
    Options
    I am on day 4 of Insanity. This workout is brutal but I am going to see it through. I can not wait until I start seeing results in my clothing.
  • HealthyRabbitt
    HealthyRabbitt Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am in love with INSANITY and you will be hooked to it as well. Good Luck it's hard but with support you can do it!
  • tiffanyhagood1
    Options
    Just finished week 1 of Insanity. Looking forward to week 2.
  • jordyninja25
    jordyninja25 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Starting insanity (again). My goal is to get through a whole week without giving up. And the. The next week and so on! I need the support!
  • annar96
    Options
    Hey! Starting from tomorrow I'll start insanity! Again...I used to do insanity and p90x at the same time like half a year ago and i felt great. Unfortunately, i had to stop due to some medical problems. But now i've gained more pounds than ever, so i really need to lose weight...i know that this time is going to be even harder, but i need to make this step, so i really woul appreciate some support and motivation.:)
  • KHal11715
    KHal11715 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This is my second time doing Insanity. I got through the first month and am slowly making my way through the second half! Loving my results so far! feel free to friend me for support!
  • sgtbrown
    sgtbrown Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Finished INSANITY twice, Focus T25, and Asylum. Will be attending the INSANITY Cretification class on Sunday so I can teach/ lead others in getting fit. I have lost over 30lbs on these programs because they work! I will be starting P90X3 and Les Mills Combat beginning on the 24th. Let me know if I can help with motivation, support, etc. Feel free to friend me. Rock on!