New to group :)

Options
Am I welcome in the group if I don't ride by myself? I only ride on the back of hubby's Harley, but I love to be out on it. Any chance we get we are out for a ride even if its just a short 5 minute ride.

One of the reasons I want to lose weight to is look HOT on the back of hubby's bike. :smile:

Replies

• icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Yup! Welcome!
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    Welcome, great to have you here! Riding is Riding as far as I'm concerned :-)

Elaine in CO
  • KevinS62
    KevinS62 Posts: 239 Member
    Options

One of the reasons I want to lose weight to is look HOT on the back of hubby's bike. :smile:

Of course! My wife looks hot on the back of my bike. It's the same thing! :bigsmile:
  • shadow3829
    shadow3829 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    HI!
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • FitForRiding
    Options
    Hello All,
    Looking to network with other riders who have a love of riding and looking "Bad-Hot" and "Healthy" on their bikes.
    I currently ride a HD Softtail Deuce and Honda XR 230. I also like to ride my 4 legged hay burner and Mt. Bike.
    Definitely want to look like a woman when riding! LOL....
  • AndyTwoSlow
    Options
    welcome.
  • ColoradoDogMom
    ColoradoDogMom Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am looking to be my hubby's 'back-seat babe' :wink: too! We live in the Colorado Rockies and ride a 95 UltraClassic
  • sapicsr
    sapicsr Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hello all, live in Central PA and ride a 2006 Road King Custom.
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Welcome to this Group :smile: Being on a Bike is all about "Riding" the focus isn't that you have to Ride your own Bike, it's all about Riding on a Bike and you're doing it with your man. That's so Cool!

Hi :glasses: from WI :happy:
  • ladyrider55
    Options
    Good to see everyone and the new Riders that are joining "Welcome to the Group"

ladyrider55 from WI :flowerforyou:
  • ladyrider55
    Options
    Welcome to the Group all you new people :smile:

Hi from WI