Figure out your Metabolism type!

Options
Dear Challengers,

I found such a good idea to figure out our metabolism type! Each person has it differently than others!

Please answer those Qs and let us know which type your metabolism type!

Copy this link:
http://www.doctoroz.com/quiz/quiz-what-your-metabolism-type

My Result:
Since I answered 2 As and 2 Bs from the choices, I'm between these two options:

1. If you answered mostly As, you have an emotional hunger type! You need more protein than people with other types of metabolisms, which is why you crave salty foods – salt is often found in proteins and fats. Your diet should be approximately 50% protein, 30% fats and 20% carbs.

2. If you answered mostly Cs, you have a habitual hunger type! You crave both sweet and salty foods because your body has the ability to utilize protein, fats and carbohydrates equally. Your diet should be approximately 33% protein, 33% fats and 33% carbs.

So, since my result 50-50 I figured that I should consume 40% protein, 35% fats and 25% carbs

Replies

• KnewBGNG
    KnewBGNG Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna check this out! thanks for posting!
  • HannahAliHealth
    HannahAliHealth Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna check this out! thanks for posting!
    Anytime dear!
  • bev7366
    bev7366 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i did this and im b sensory hunger type x
  • ImNothingWithoutChrist
    Options
    If you answered mostly Bs, you have a sensory hunger type! You crave sweets because your body easily digests and stores carbohydrates. Your diet should be approximately 70% carbs, 20% protein and 10% fats.

Sounds about right to me!!! My diet now is consisting of primarily fibrous carbs.
  • ktuck0205
    ktuck0205 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Emotional Hunger type.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    I'm an emotional hunger type. That's interesting and :sad:. I :love: my carbs. :ohwell: I've got to do what's best for my body. I will have to give this eating method a try.

Thanks for sharing.
  • ZobiaQureshi
    ZobiaQureshi Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Aww the site isnt working for me, once it does...i`ll post. Thanks hannah!
  • portomom
    Options
    Going to try right now.:smile:
  • portomom
    Options
    This is my Metabo;ism type.

If you answered mostly As, you have an emotional hunger type! You need more protein than people with other types of metabolisms, which is why you crave salty foods – salt is often found in proteins and fats. Your diet should be approximately 50% protein, 30% fats and 20% carbs.
  • donnat238
    donnat238 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    EMOTIONAL EATER:sad: :grumble:

If you answered mostly As, you have an emotional hunger type! You need more protein than people with other types of metabolisms, which is why you crave salty foods – salt is often found in proteins and fats. Your diet should be approximately 50% protein, 30% fats and 20% carbs.
  • mart0308
    mart0308 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm mostly As, I'm an emotional hunger type!
  • Cassa2013
    Options
    Well I guess I'm the first habitual hunger type...
    Thanks for the great site! :D
  • nlaguins
    nlaguins Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sensory hunger type! (That's perfect because I'm horrible at eating protein. According to my nutrition page I currently consume around 15% protein. I just need to work on making healthier choices!)