Healthy Snacks

Options
amyjpage
amyjpage Posts: 97 Member
Hi Ladies -
I need your help and ideas ... I find I am eating 3 meals and 2-3 snacks a day, and I am really getting bored with the same options. I was peeking in your diaries to see if I could get some ideas, but my computer is acting up and it's making me really irritated LOL.

I usually eat the following for snacks:

cheese portion w/ apple
cheese portion w/ crackers
yogurt
fruit (grapes, cantalope)

Fruit is ridiculously expensive this time of year so I haven't been eating as much, and I also need to ensure I am getting enough protein throughout the day ... but I am getting bored with eating cheese and yogurt (however, some different varities wouldn't hurt, so I'll keep it on the list). I used to eat a lot of raw veggies, but find since being pregnant, I am not as interested, and am hungry shortly after. Trail mix also used to be on the list, but I am completely bored with it now.

What are some healthy foods/snacks that you enjoy?

Replies

• JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    I haven't logged in a while (bad me), but I have been eating pretty decently. I searched the flyers that came to my house and bought lots of whatever fruit or veggie was on sale that week.

This week was grapes, cherries, strawberries, blueberries, and cherry tomatoes. A glass of milk also helps give that "full" feeling. You could make mini pb&j sandwiches maybe?
  • SonaliShukla
    SonaliShukla Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thats a great idea Suzanne.Even I have been focusing on fruits and sandwiches offlate and they turn out ot be good fillers!