Tell us three things about you :)

Options
Some of us are in here all the time, but don't know much about each other. So what are 3 interesting things you'd like to share about yourself?

1. I love the Walking Dead...really it's a problem! LOL
2. I'm almost done with graduate school and will soon be a school counselor.
3. I really enjoy summer and HATE cold weather!! I'm a Texas girl, born and raised.

Replies

• beeblebrox82
    beeblebrox82 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    1. I love hockey and wrenching on cars
    2. I'll run in 15 degree temps before I'll run on a treadmill.
    3. I always remember where my towel is.
  • Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    1. I love hockey and wrenching on cars
    2. I'll run in 15 degree temps before I'll run on a treadmill.
    3. I always remember where my towel is.

Douglas Adams fan?

Just three things, eh? Hmmmm..

1. I have no sense of smell.
    2. My favorite shows are Person if Interest, Walking Dead, and Sherlock (BBC)
    3. I enjoy storm chasing in the Spring

Mike
  • badbull69
    badbull69 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Three things ugh!

1. I will have my SanDan (3rd degree black belt by summer) and I teach martial arts.
    2. I have lived in Ohio all my life, love the Browns (hangs head), Indians and huge University of Michigan fan
    3. I wanted to have a kick *kitten* body as bodybuilder when younger, now I just kick *kitten*...LOL
  • groundhawg
    groundhawg Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    42!

1. I'm a huge nerd. I play Warmachine (miniatures), World of Warcraft, and I have a life size cutout of Capt Jean-Luc Picard.
    2. I read over 100 books a year, usually. I have read Treasure Island literally every year since I was 12.
    3. I think I would do well as a hermit in a forest. I bowhunt, and I love nothing more than to sit in a tree, swaying back and forth, listening to the wind.
  • maxiefit
    maxiefit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hmm....three things?

1. I have 13-month old twins (that's always an easy opener!)
    2. I work in advertising (which does not go well with #1)
    3. Richard Simmons once picked me up and bicep curled me.

How's that for random?
  • jsantus
    jsantus Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Well not sure if this is interesting or not, but here goes...

44yrs old
    1) I am a musician (guitar player) and love nothing more than playing live!
    2) I have lived in 3 states in the last 4 years (Toledo, OH (born & raised), Dubuque, IA, and now live in the Denver, CO area.
    3) I love the mountains and scenery that Colorado provides but am afraid of heights! This is something that is very irritating and I want to get over this somehow.
  • badbull69
    Options

44yrs old
    1) I am a musician (guitar player) and love nothing more than playing live!
    2) I have lived in 3 states in the last 4 years (Toledo, OH (born & raised), Dubuque, IA, and now live in the Denver, CO area.
    3) I love the mountains and scenery that Colorado provides but am afraid of heights! This is something that is very irritating and I want to get over this somehow.

Hmm...44 here and lived in Toledo for 6 years for college. East side, west side, Rossford...
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    1) My 2 fav shows are the Big Bang Theory and Bones, nerdy much ?
    2) I am a grad school student/part time researcher and for me it is easier to understand a differential equation system than understand some of the internet lingo.
    3) I lived in 8 different cities, in 3 different countries (Canada, Finland and Hungary ) on 2 different continents in the past 15 years.
  • jsantus
    jsantus Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hmm...44 here and lived in Toledo for 6 years for college. East side, west side, Rossford...

West side, Lewis & Laskey area, then across the river to Oregon in about 2003.
  • beeblebrox82
    beeblebrox82 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I have a life size cutout of Capt Jean-Luc Picard.

This is just pure awesome.
  • badbull69
    Options

West side, Lewis & Laskey area, then across the river to Oregon in about 2003.

Do you remember Pickadelli east.. was over the bridge from Cardinal Stritch High school. I resided there for about a year.
  • dustinsmith1010
    dustinsmith1010 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    35 years old.

1. I have an 8 year old daughter who is a purple belt in Taekwondo. She also plays soccer in the spring and fall.
    2. I live in PA but am a HUGE Atlanta Falcons fan. Like beyond a HUGE fan. Bordering on obsessive. It only gets worse with each disappointing season.
    3. I have been an avid ball golfer since I was in my teens and am still terrible. About 3 years ago I decided to try disc golf and since the first outing I've been hooked. I play as often as I can and have gotten pretty good in a short amount of time.
  • AngDenSti
    Options
    I have a life size cutout of Capt Jean-Luc Picard.

This is just pure awesome.

I thought I was going to marry Capt. Jean Luc Picard when I was a kid!! LOL
  • leahhugh
    leahhugh Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    1. I am, in fact, a VERY lazy person. If I allowed myself, I would sit on the computer all day and play Minecraft and watch TV. But I enjoy working out, and I have to do my school work!
    2. I live in England and have travelled Europe over the past two years. Next stop: Cyprus.
    3. I have a dog who is pretttyyyyyyyy much my child.
  • groundhawg
    Options
    I should have added that I'm very thankful that P90X3 came out at the same time as girl scout cookies <weakness> and a lot of my favorite seasonal craft beers.
  • Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    42!

1. I'm a huge nerd. I play Warmachine (miniatures), World of Warcraft, and I have a life size cutout of Capt Jean-Luc Picard.
    2. I read over 100 books a year, usually. I have read Treasure Island literally every year since I was 12.
    3. I think I would do well as a hermit in a forest. I bowhunt, and I love nothing more than to sit in a tree, swaying back and forth, listening to the wind.

Do you follow Patrick Stewart on Twitter (@SirPatStew) ? he's actually quite funny.
  • groundhawg
    Options
    42!

Do you follow Patrick Stewart on Twitter (@SirPatStew) ? he's actually quite funny.

I don't have Twitter, but I see most of what he posts through my friends on Facebook. I adore him.