Way to go - your results are awesome!

Here are mine...sorry, no pics

Weight: 144.4-->139.0 (-5.4)
    Hips: 40-->39 (-1)
    Waist: 32-->30 (-2)
    Chest: 36-->36
    Belly: 37-->35.5 (-1.5)
    Thigh: 23-->22.5 (-0.5)

Overall, I'm content with the results but know that my diet is holding me back. I've (we've!) accomplished 30 days of working out and it feels great, now I need to get the eating under wraps so that Ripped in 30 really gets me ripped lol
  • calicutie05
    calicutie05 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    thats fantastic!!! just work on making one change a day for RI30... speaking of when are we starting?!

I'm getting over a cold right now, so i dont mind waiting a couple days for others.
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    thats fantastic!!! just work on making one change a day for RI30... speaking of when are we starting?!

I'm getting over a cold right now, so i dont mind waiting a couple days for others.

Can we start tomorrow? I reallllllly had planned for today. But, didn't get it done this morning, then came home and raked 1 side of my lawn (almost 2 hours and 10 bags later) I have blisters on my hands AND feet! LOL. I just wanna shower, and go to bed! Nevermind it's only 6....

I gained 2 pounds. Not happy. I don't know why. I'm going to try and NOT eat back my exercise calories this week, and make sure I'm getting enough water. We'll see what happens next Sunday. "See" y'all tomorrow!
  • alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    So glad we're starting tomorrow! I had the best intentions to start today too...finished off 30 day shred this morning and now stuck in airports with insufferable flight delays (and no, I'm not going anywhere exciting, lol, just a work trip). I'll wake the room below me when I attack Day 1 tomorrow morning :)

Great job on raking - it's definitely a full body workout, my forearms and back always feel it! Too bad about the blisters though :(
  • calicutie05
    Options
    tomorrow we start!
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    OK. Not gonna lie, I cried on Day 30 (02/11). I took my after pics and did a collage and cried. My stomach got worse/bigger!!! I didn't even measure bc I was so upset. So now, it's 2 AM and I got woken up by extreme tummy & back pain to find my new friend TOM is here. That would explain the bloating and feeling horrible last couple days. (God did not bless me with a normal TOM, more like a mini death sentence. Ugh). Should I redo pics later? Should I measure or wait? Ugh. Just ugh. I'll post my back results though. They aren't too embarrassing.

BTW, excellent job by everyone!!!!!! I'm so encouraged every time I read your posts! Thank you!

http://s1369.photobucket.com/user/Izzabella_Piatt/media/Mobile Uploads/image_zps6593679f.jpg.html
  • TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Aw, Rach. :cry: I know what you're talking about! Day 30 for me was on the morning after a pasta dinner AND very close to my TOM too. My stomach looked awful! Luckily my weekly weigh-in was on day 29, so I had measured then. I just took pictures the next morning (day 31)... It was better, but not as good as day 28 or 29. Just wait it out, I think. You worked hard for those results - they'll still be there when the bloating subsides :flowerforyou:

On a similar note, here's my 30DS results pic. I tested this before but the photo came out too big. I hope this works!

cee575f5-bbd2-42bd-b209-14d3ead85fd4_zpsfce43e9b.jpg
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Tseli! Great job!!!!

And Rach, I had the EXACT same problem! Remember I told y'all I got bigger! LOL And, when I weighed in, I had gone up almost 2#~! Talk about some discouragement!! So, I didn't take pictures for my start of this, I'm just going off from day 20 LOL! I do have the measurements though. But yep. TOM hit. Which explained my unending hunger, and need for CHOCOLATE!

ETA: Hey, I went and looked at your picture, and there is a DEFINITE difference between day 20 and day 30~! Idk what you're thinking LOL
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Rach, look at those SHOULDERS!!! And Tseli... that WAIST!!! You guys are awesome!!
  • SharkBaitRachy
    Options
    On a similar note, here's my 30DS results pic. I tested this before but the photo came out too big. I hope this works!

cee575f5-bbd2-42bd-b209-14d3ead85fd4_zpsfce43e9b.jpg

Tseli!!! OMGOODNESS! Your waist and back look awesome! Congrats! Congrats to everyone else too!!!

I did my photos and I'm gonna deal with the look. I measured today and only can compare Day 20 - Day 30. The photos are Day 7, 20 & 30.

Bicep 12.625 => 12.5
    Thigh 22.25 => 22
    Waist (High near bra line) 39.5 => 37.5
    Waist (over belly button) 43 => 41.5
    Hips 40 => 39
    Weight: Day 1 (according to MFP logging) 185.6 => 172.4

OK, happy again! Now to log off and go do R30!
  • alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    These results are amazing!! Rach your arms looked so ripped, and Tselib your waist is getting so tiny. Keep up the awesome work :)
  • calicutie05
    Options
    both of you look so good!!! can definitely see the smoothing out in the waist and back!!!

Any improvement is better than where we started right?!

im secretly kinda excited to get back to doing the 30ds again so i can kick its butt!
  • SharkBaitRachy
    Options
    both of you look so good!!! can definitely see the smoothing out in the waist and back!!!

Any improvement is better than where we started right?!

im secretly kinda excited to get back to doing the 30ds again so i can kick its butt!

Absolutely!!! But, you're a sick and twisted individual for wanting to go back so soon lol

Thanks for keeping us motivated Cali!
  • TseliB
    Options
    Thanks for keeping us motivated Cali!

Ditto! Seeing your and jbuc's posts helps me get up & moving every morning

Thanks everyone. We've all done so well. I'm super proud of us!
  • S4llyF
    S4llyF Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    WOWOWOW Well Done all you guys - the results speak for themselves!!

I am just out of near on TWO WEEKS of sickness bugs in my household... and the only person who didnt get it - ME !! (I would have made do with a little weight loss help!!)
    Needless to say the food has gone to pot, the exercise has gone to pot - but as of today we are all healthy and back on track...
    I plan to do the workout tonight...
    I have no idea what number I am - so am going to do level 3 of 30 DS and have just ordered the RI30 so will join you all on that when I get it .... I kinda feel like I need to be doing the same thing as you all to join in properly :D:D
  • SharkBaitRachy
    Options
    WOWOWOW Well Done all you guys - the results speak for themselves!!

I am just out of near on TWO WEEKS of sickness bugs in my household... and the only person who didnt get it - ME !! (I would have made do with a little weight loss help!!)
    Needless to say the food has gone to pot, the exercise has gone to pot - but as of today we are all healthy and back on track...
    I plan to do the workout tonight...
    I have no idea what number I am - so am going to do level 3 of 30 DS and have just ordered the RI30 so will join you all on that when I get it .... I kinda feel like I need to be doing the same thing as you all to join in properly :D:D

Congrats on avoided that bug! We're here for you Sally! Keep on it and keep that positive attitude going!!!!
  • TseliB
    Options
    Glad you're back Sally!! We missed you. Good to hear everything's looking better on the homefront. I've been there - it sucks. I agree with Rach... Just keep keeping on. We're here for you every step of the way. At this point we're mostly all at different points in the programme anyway, so don't rush yourself.
  • hmrey76
    hmrey76 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    wow...such great results! im 1/2 through & i'm starting to see results....wish i took pics & measurements when i started!
  • SharkBaitRachy
    Options
    wow...such great results! im 1/2 through & i'm starting to see results....wish i took pics & measurements when i started!

I took pics at Day 7 and didn't have a tape measure till Day 20. Just start somewhere and when the scale is a butthead, you'll be glad for the photos or the measurements... trust us! ;-)