What Conventions are you going to?

Options
2»

Replies

• RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Well I went to the Phoenix comi con yesterday and was a little disappointed..I kept looking for more!! I thought the price to get in for what was available was ridiculous!! there seemed to be a lack of tables and chairs cause everyone was sitting on the floor everywhere trying to eat their food.everything was really expensive!!! I did leave the place with 3 star trek shirts, a star trek pin, 2 art copies, and a full metal alchemist shirt....it was really crowded and everyone was bumping into each other..it seemed unorganized...everyone was just wondering around looking for something to do but the costumes looked great! I'll probably not go next year maybe try to go to one in San Diego...
  • Happymelz
    Happymelz Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Went to NYCC in October and I went to ConNooga www.connooga.com in March (we always have a booth)

But my main Con for Costuming is DRAGON*CON!!!

Trying to get back into my costumes....or else I have to wear my "chubby" costumes from a few years ago. :(
  • xiibalba
    xiibalba Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This year I'll go to Comic Con and Wonder Con. And I couldn't find tickets for Gallifrey One (This week) :((((
  • CatFrogPanda
    CatFrogPanda Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Dee-con up in Scotland in April.(I live in England) off to see my friend looking forward to it, it's my 1st one.
  • geminigrey
    geminigrey Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hitting up Alabama Phoenix Festival in May, then Gen Con in August, and Dragoncon (woot!) in September!
  • Nyusha21
    Nyusha21 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Germany here - Dokomi (Flygon Gijinka) and Gamescom (Nah from Fire Emblem).
  • echoslug
    echoslug Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    California for the moment. Planning on Wondercon, ComicCon and maybe AnimeExpo.
  • Happymelz
    Options
    Connooga (Chattanooga, TN) this weekend! *going as Osgood from Doctor Who 50th Anniversary

Adepticon in April *hopefully going as Sister of Battle (have to lose the rest of my weight.)

Dragon*Con in August *ALL THE COSTUMES! lol.
  • Miriai
    Miriai Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My next convention is going to be Anime North in Toronto! I am hoping I can lose at least 10 more lbs by then so I can pull off sailor neptune!
  • PearlSheep
    PearlSheep Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I work Sakuracon and GeekGirlCon in Seattle every year, and will be hitting Anime Expo this year (finally, so excited!). Queue permitting, I'd also like to attend a day of PAX Prime, but it's so hard to get into.
  • Happymelz
    Options
    I work Sakuracon and GeekGirlCon in Seattle every year, and will be hitting Anime Expo this year (finally, so excited!). Queue permitting, I'd also like to attend a day of PAX Prime, but it's so hard to get into.

GeekGirlCon sounds amazing!
    Too far and too few vacation days this year. But...SOON!
  • nekoyaz
    nekoyaz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    No one seems to have commented in a while but I'm going to Banzaicon in South Carolina next weekend.