Help Name our crossfit baby :)

Options
atynk
atynk Posts: 400 Member
Hey guys,

My husband and I are expecting #2 (not sure of sex, and not finding out) in April. We have no ideas for names yet, but were thinking of a middle name that had something to do with crossfit. Its a huge part of our lives, and at least this way the middle name would represent something. So other than the benchmark wods, do you have any suggestions??? Up for anything!!

Replies

• Sbiscotti
    Sbiscotti Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    While I have friends who have named dogs "Rhabdo", "Kip" and "Khalipa" this is the first I have seen for a person. I would consider who has been influential in bringing CrossFit to your lives - the name of the person who introduced you to it or a coach.
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I went to the East Coast Championships in Boston a few weeks back. Was at the back of the bleachers next to a couple whose kids were running around in the open space next to us. I heard him yell out, "Froning, calm down!"

For the love of all things holy, don't name your kid Froning. Please :)
  • MUALaurenClark
    MUALaurenClark Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Camille, Annie, Lindsey, etc

Bella? short for barbella, haha
  • kaaaaylee
    kaaaaylee Posts: 398
    Options
    I went to the East Coast Championships in Boston a few weeks back. Was at the back of the bleachers next to a couple whose kids were running around in the open space next to us. I heard him yell out, "Froning, calm down!"

For the love of all things holy, don't name your kid Froning. Please :)

/\ PERFECT advice on names to avoid.
  • kaaaaylee
    kaaaaylee Posts: 398
    Options
    Also, I know you said no benchmark, but the hero names are good because they're after real heroes.