I miss you guys...

Options
These past few days have been hectic for me. I'm just realizing I haven't checked in on my buddies this week.

Is it just me or is time flying? I can't believe we are 38 days into the challenge. Spring will be here March 20th and summer will follow shortly after that.

Anyway, how's everyone doing?

Replies

• morzolas
    morzolas Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Busy as well! I'm thinking this week's weigh in might reflect that lol. I think anyone who lives in a region that has received/is still receiving bouts of snow is all thrown off their schedules. I am sssooo looking forward to spring!
  • Worthy2justdoit
    Options
    I am good, having to get back focused and push for some type of weight lost this month. Here we go again...but I'm still in it!:sad:
  • HOPEPATRICK74
    HOPEPATRICK74 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have been busy this week as well. I have tried to stay under my caloric goals but have not always succeeded. It will be alright though! I am still logging and trying to get through each day. We have been beyond busy at work and was just informed this morning it is going to be worse in the coming months! Maybe I'll be to busy to eat?

Happy Valentines Day!
  • RosieRaz
    RosieRaz Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    We miss you too! Thanks for checking in. We have more record heat here in AZ...suppossed to get up to the 90's this week. So much for having a winter this year.
    Take care of yourself, bundle up and store provisions just in case!
  • HOPEPATRICK74
    HOPEPATRICK74 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    We have more record heat here in AZ...suppossed to get up to the 90's this week.

so jelly, lol. would love some heat, we might get up to 60 by the end of next week, but calling for more snow tonight.
  • mojisha
    mojisha Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Oh man this snow is bringing me down!! So hard to exercise. And today was definitely a splurge day. Ah well, up an at em tomorrow. You guys are doing great!!
  • mojisha
    mojisha Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have been busy this week as well. I have tried to stay under my caloric goals but have not always succeeded. It will be alright though! I am still logging and trying to get through each day. We have been beyond busy at work and was just informed this morning it is going to be worse in the coming months! Maybe I'll be to busy to eat?

Happy Valentines Day!

I just looked to see where you are. I'm in VA too! NoVA outside DC. Stay safe!