Why is this board not more active????

Lilylee757
Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
I did this plan a year and half ago and had great success. Unfortunately, life has a way of changing things up so I am back at it. Very surprised that this board is not as active as it once was. This is a great meal plan.

Replies

• AHASRADA
    AHASRADA Posts: 88 Member
    I followed the plan strictly for about 4 months (Sept.-Dec. 2013). It did help me break through a plateau, but I slowly increased my exercise and I started to feel really weak on my 1200 cal. low carb days. After eating a ton more calories over the holidays, I decided to up my calories and I feel much better.

I belong to a lot of groups that aren't very active. Just keep posting and hopefully someone will reply eventually :)
  • Hi there, listened to the Audiobook and I'm in.......... already seems like a cure for diabetes...... this diet. Helped my blood sugar tremendously. I did not get the file w/ food lists and I'm searching searching..... for the food lists for the low and high carb days?
    Can anyone help?
  • rayliznic
    rayliznic Posts: 6 Member
    Hi all, waiting for my " choose more, lose more" book in mail, but already starting w the carb cycling the best I can find from the internet, along w 3-2-1 shreds on the treadmill.

Hope everyone does well, glad there is a group for this!
    Maureen
  • Solartiste
    Solartiste Posts: 18 Member
    Wow! Didn't know that it exist! I found the group by googling slingshot week! loll

I would be happy to talk about the program here, I feel a little bit alone X-D...ppl around me think this is just an other diet and that the cycling thing is for nothing. I would be good to talk to ppl that will understand!

So
  • Deanna_garnermommy
    Deanna_garnermommy Posts: 118 Member
    Hello. I am here. Let's get this party started!
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Daenna... I am here too... Just a half a week in and the program is working for me... Will definitely keep updating on progress.

Sidenote --- I am never gonna like protein shakes.. I just chug them... Chris powell can say they taste great.. But I do not agree.. Ha..
  • Deanna_garnermommy
    Dymatize elite gourmet vanilla... tastes great with unsweetened almond milk.. I also like target brand vanilla (market pantry) it tastes like vanilla cake battter.
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Have to check it out because I really HATE what I have now... I think part of it is the almond milk... I just don't like the stuff.
  • rayliznic
    rayliznic Posts: 6 Member
    Dymatize elite gourmet vanilla... tastes great with unsweetened almond milk.. I also like target brand vanilla (market pantry) it tastes like vanilla cake battter.

Omw!! Gotta get me some of that! Using Body Fortress at Walmart, not bad either. But wow, vanilla cake batter...yum! :)

In middle of week 2, -8 so far.

Best wishes everyone!
  • Deanna_garnermommy
    If you put the vanilla protein powder in cottage cheese it REALLY is like cake batter.. if you blend it up and smooth it out (yes the cottage cheese) its amazing. A chick actually dedicated a whole site to making shakes with cottage cheese.