Cravings?

Options
2»

Replies

• RatherBeInTheShire
    RatherBeInTheShire Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    The only real craving.. diet pepsi!! I know it's not that great for me, so I try not to indulge very often, but man.. a nice fountain soda is amazing!!!
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Every day lately it is something different. The most common one is fruit, especially honeydew melon. I haven't been nice and been sharing either. I buy a honeydew, and sit down and eat the whole thing in one sitting. They are just so good.,
  • california_haley
    california_haley Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Strawberries!!
  • jls8209
    jls8209 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Carbs! Especially whole wheat bagels with plain cream cheese. Oranges, Skinny Pop popcorn (takes no time at all for me to eat my way through a Costco-sized bag :blushing: ), Liberte Lime Greek Yogourt, Laughing Cow cheese... I ate a whole jar of pickles last week while visiting my parents, but even not pregnant they don't last long with me around. Fortunately no sweet cravings at the moment, I find when I do indulge I get queasy. Currently 9 weeks along with baby #2 and looking forward to the 1st tri being over with so my stomach and eating habits can go back to normal. I'm missing my usual veggie and salad filled days!
  • jr235
    jr235 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Pasta, pasta, and oh ya, more pasta. I'm still in the I can only eat very plain foods stage. Secondary cravings are fruit, eggs, and good old fashioned chicken and dumpling soup. Every once in awhile I get a craving for something sweet, but not too bad.
  • MeanieD
    Options
    Fruit mostly. I'll wake up in the middle of the night and want pineapple, apples, strawberries, etc.