Hyperbaric oxygen therapy for cancer!

Options
barbiecart
barbiecart Posts: 10 Member
I happen to work at an oxygen therapy centre for people who have Multiple sclerosis. Oxygen helps with their symptoms. I had read studies about it helping with Cancer prior to being diagnosed myself.
We began treating many clients with oxygen therapy when the Maccmillan care site put up some info about it.
When i was diagnosed with Fallopian tube cancer which is rare & aggressive i started treatment straight away. Following a hysterectomy my wound healed in TWO weeks! I continued right through my chemo. blood levels stayed stable. No infections, minimal side effects of chemo. I even ran/walked the Manchester 10K two days a fter my 3rd chemo!
It seems that cancer cells are less able to survive & mutate in an oxygen rich environment. hyperbaric oxygen therapy floods every cell with 100% oxygen.
There are 62 oxygen therapy centres scattered around the UK. They are all charities and charge minimal cost. you will pay between £8 and £15 a session depending on each centre's finances. Just google Hyperbaric Oxygen therapy to find one near you.
this is too important to keep to myself.
good luck, Babs

Replies

• AuntieMC
    AuntieMC Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the personal story on this. I have heard of using hyperbaric oxygen, so it is nice to hear how it worked for someone. I am interested in other alternative therapies, too, like Insulin Poteniation Therapy, Hyperthermia, High Dose Vitamin C IV's, and others, as well. Best wishes for your continuing recovery!
  • daltem
    daltem Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm not in the UK and this isn't related to cancer but have often wondered if Hyperbaric therapy would help for lupus or fybro pain?
  • barbiecart
    barbiecart Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    HI SORRY IF YOU ASKED THIS AGES AGO & I MISSED IT. yES OXYGEN THERAPY HELPS LUPUS & FIBRO PAIN XXXX