just starting this journey

Hi, I'm just starting this journey. I walked 5 miles on my treadmill today in 3 different workouts. I feel like great...not sure what i will feel like in the morning. lol I want this weight gone.

Replies

• Charocheris
    Charocheris Posts: 27 Member
    well done to you - 5 miles is excellent. how did you feel this morning? lol
  • kimmieb2u
    kimmieb2u Posts: 43 Member
    Yes, please share!
  • KaelaLee88
    KaelaLee88 Posts: 229 Member
    Congratulations! It takes small moves to make a big difference :)

Praying for you as you embark on your Journey x

Kaela x
  • bluetulip4
    bluetulip4 Posts: 13 Member
    I have just starting doing more walking, had a week at the beach to attend a nieces wedding. I lost a kilo (2 pounds )while away even though I was eating fast food. Just tried to chose subway etc instead of fried food.
  • kimmieb2u
    You're making good choices. Staying away from fried foods really helps keep the calorie count lower. Good job! :flowerforyou:
  • shannonalgren1
    shannonalgren1 Posts: 36 Member
    Hi all I just joined the group. I have been using MFP about a mth now and am down 8 lbs. I have completely changed my eating patterns and portion sizes and avoid all the sugar and carbs I can. I am glad to be here and I love God.
  • laurasaintlouis
    laurasaintlouis Posts: 131 Member
    Hi Shannon-You sound like me. I have been doing this journey since January 6th and I have lost 8 lbs. so far. I love God also very much:)
  • bluetulip4
    bluetulip4 Posts: 13 Member
    I have been making changes especially in my portion size. and trying not to sit down all the time,
  • kimmieb2u
    Bluetulip, I know what you mean. Moving is a huge part of this change!!
  • shannonalgren1
    shannonalgren1 Posts: 36 Member
    making portion size a priority and moving more myself