Restarting today, need buddies

Options
amber6108
amber6108 Posts: 53 Member
My schedule is open now and I'm ready to see some results! Looking for friends to help keep me motivated

Replies

• dafoots0911
    dafoots0911 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    My schedule is open now and I'm ready to see some results! Looking for friends to help keep me motivated
    Will do my best. I just started week 3 today. There is also a "P90X3 For Women" group on Facebook that's pretty active.
  • amber6108
    Options
    Thanks! I joined that group :)
  • Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I don't have Facebook, but I will cheer you on here plenty. This week will mark two months on P90X3 and today is the first time in years my body fat has dropped below 15%! If you are disciplined enough to stick with the nutrition plan and schedule, it will work for you too.

Mike
  • amber6108
    Options
    Thanks! I was just going to try and just eat healthy but maybe I should make myself a meal plan
  • melissawiltrout
    melissawiltrout Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I don't have a set meal plan but I just try to eat non-processed foods and stray away from foods with ingredients I can't pronounce. Glad your back!
  • Smoked33
    Smoked33 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Lots of support here :) good luck and stick with it!
  • gkauf744
    gkauf744 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I just started...day 2 for me :) Not doing the nutrition plan. Just logging my calories like normal. So far I like it :)
  • bigflambino
    bigflambino Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 2. I was sore as heck last week...hopefully that will motivate you. Lol.
  • michael_j_w
    Options
    Starting week 7 on the Lean schedule! Here for support, good luck! :)
  • mdz79
    mdz79 Posts: 9
    Options
    I have started yesterday, so add me if you want :-)