Too hungry? Dont know what to do...

Solartiste
Solartiste Posts: 18 Member
I made CTL classic carb cycling for 6 weeks now. First 2 weeks, I concentrate on my food plan and not exercice. Then I begin to make some exercice on wake up and on 4th week I added 3 times swimming or walking. I'm at 25 min (and more sometimes If I go walk outside).

I begin to feel hungry when I start to swim. It was my slingshot week. I was gaining weight, so I exercice more. The week after I stay the same, then I lost 1 pound, and this week, It get back without cheating on my plan. I take a pound or two every reward day....which it's counterproductive, I think. Well, I begin to have little headache on that slingshot week too, but I think it's because I was hungry all the time. And I drink a lot of water (about 100 oz, more than that I throw up loll) and I eat vegetables 4/5 meals.

Now I'm at week 6. Still exercising, and still hungry, and I have headache all day long. I feel light headed (kind of dizzy) today, which is not good I think. I eat and maybe 30 min after, I am hungry like if I had not eat. And I have difficulties to go to toilet...and feel very unconfortable.

I wonder what to do... I am at 1200 and 1500 cal (1400 and 1600 with veggies). Should I eat those exercices calories back, like MFP said or should I increase my intake? I weight 300-301 pounds. I'm hungry for 2 weeks now...I know that I will not be able to continue if I feel hungry like that all the way. I think I lost weight even if I dont see it on the scale, and gain muscle of course, but headaches, feeling dizzy, and hungry all the time , I'm not sure it should be that way...

Replies

• Deanna_garnermommy
    Deanna_garnermommy Posts: 118 Member
    I would try 1500 on LC and 1800 on HC, if you are moving around a lot you are burning enough to be able to eat more. i don't really agree with his calories. Are you eating enough carbs, like 100-200 on your HC days and under 100 on LC days? How much have you lost over all?
  • Solartiste
    Solartiste Posts: 18 Member
    7 pounds, I begin on January 13 when the kid get back to school loll. I lost total of 30 pounds since april 13. I lost 15 pounds in april when I first try carb cycling, and I continue by my self in summer. I take back 10 pounds in december for overeating (for different reasons) and I try back carb cycling.

If I look for the last month, I'm usually right on 200 carb on High carb days and some days around 210, and around 100 to 150 (with veggies) on low carb.

This morning, hungry wake me up at 3h and 5h. :grumble: