Tips on lowering bf%

Options
dannyXoxo
dannyXoxo Posts: 60 Member
Hey guys so I'm was wondering if there are any paleo/primal peeps trying to build muscle! Or have been in the lower bf% and have any tips on how to get there. I'm currently in the stage were although I have some fat my muscle are starting to show :D the only thing is I have about 10 more pounds to lose so i need a little help cause I'm not so sure what to do. Btw I muscle train 3x a week and do cardio/ core 3x a week as well. I'm currently eatting about 1800 cals/day although some days I'm higher or lower than that and I'm strict paleo (no dairy). Lemme know what you guys think :D

Replies

• PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    I was told to ditch the cardio except for some slow, light walking and then a couple times a week do a quick sprint while doing my slow walking...........and keep lifting heavy.

It has made a difference for me
  • CMcD1445
    CMcD1445 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I agree. That seems to work great. I also did crossfit, but that's extreme high intensity.
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    If you are selective on your carbs that will help a bunch. Your workout routine will matter as will your diet. I'd say keep the routine the same and start tweaking diet weekly until you get what you are looking for. Good luck!