hello?

Options
Naybelline
Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
Groups gone a bit quiet, how's everyone doing :)

Replies

• Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Doing good here! Despite the cold virus and gaining motivation again.:sick: Not sure if I will show any improvement on the spreadsheet..:grumble: but I am thankful that I have not gained from being sick.:bigsmile: I am still plucking away and aiming to burn up some cals! :drinker: How are you doing? :flowerforyou:
  • SallieBeige
    SallieBeige Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Well, I did lose some weight this month ... but it it becoming clearly obvious that I am going to miss my goal for the month.
    What was I thinking in the first place??!

I try never to set myself up for a fall!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrcc2Pm8e7jL9_nwuHkxuUdbVxvJZ1NTNHYd3nI17le5Qje7MYQg
  • jasper186
    jasper186 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I''m having a difficult time this month, I do great during the week but can't seem to stay on track on the weekends. The good news is I haven't gained so I'm happy with that, but I don't think I will hit my goal for Feb. The good news is the weather is getting a bit warmer so I should be able to get walking again. Thank you for keeping this group going, there are some really amazing people here.:flowerforyou:
  • isa75
    isa75 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Here. Feeling a little under the weather earlier this week, but managed to lose a pound still.
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Doing great thanks! Trying to be consistent with food and exercise, and just bought a fitbit, super excited! I love this group even if it is a bit quiet, I love having a friday check-in and that the goal is my goal and I can change it every month. Hope everyone else is doing well :smile:
  • Naybelline
    Options
    Hey guys !! :flowerforyou:

I don't allow myself treats at the weekend, I treat the weekend as every other day, but that's me, everyone is different. I used to binge at the weekends and eat well through the week, but I found it didn't work out for me as I was un doing all the great work I'd done for 5 days and wasn't losing any weight and if I did, it was very little and I felt like crap for doing so.

I'm not expecting a great loss tomorrow as I've been lifting weights.

Sorry to hear some of you aren't feeling to great, :frown: I hope you feel better soon. :flowerforyou:

How are you liking the fitbit ??? I have one too :) have to let me know your username and I'll try and add you lol

:flowerforyou:
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Hope everyone is doing ok. I have been having a lot of things going on lately. So I have not been as active as I would like. I hope to be back in the swing of things soon.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I'm always lurking. I decided to keep logging in even though I've been on maintenance for a few months. I am training for the MS 150 in April, so doing as much cycling as I can fit in between winter storms.

79180523-7390-40b5-ba1c-21387abeffa5_zpsbb582633.jpg
  • keeldrum
    keeldrum Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Managed 1.25 pounds off this week so at least I've lost I suppose.

I'm feeling down now though because it means I have a whopping 2.75 lbs to shift next week if I'm to achieve my target for February.

Somehow February is always a hard month I think. Its dark, miserable and I find I just crave comforting carbs.

If I'm to get anywhere near my 170lb target next week I think I will need to get some veg soup made!!

Well done to everyone who has lost or maintained. x
  • Naybelline
    Options
    managed more than I expected this week. I think the spin class was the deal breaker that I did friday morning. lol

Well done to everyone :flowerforyou:
  • mojox2003
    mojox2003 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Done pants gained 4lb then went on a downward spiral, I suffer with depression so that doesn't help the situation when im on a low day I just eat sooo, im back on it today I wont get to my goal as id gained but im happy that iv lost at all this month.