Fitbit?!

Options
2»

Replies

• aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I must be using mine wrong, i have a zip, and dont like it. I'll get it back out and give it another go tommorrow.
  • mrsjobba2
    mrsjobba2 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Yes it synchs so you record your food on MFP and the exercise cals earned by fitbit get taken off your mfp allowance . The price has come down since Christmas too which must mean the Fitbit Force will be available in UK soon. My diary is open if you want to look and see how it works for me. I am on maintenance btw

Thank you
  • mrsjobba2
    mrsjobba2 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm another flex lover! I like gadgets though anyway so probably not for everyone, but motivates me to keep active outside of my workouts. I use it get at the NEAT part of BMR + NEAT + EAT = TDEE. I use a HRM for EAT, flex for NEAT. They seem to have sorted out the connectivity issues lately and it works really nicely with MFP. I aim for 10,000 steps a day outside of any workout.....

Thank you for your reply - you say you aim for 10,000 outside of exercise - like mfp works out your calories does fit bit give you an estimate on how many steps you should do depending on your age / lifestyle or is it just for tracking what you actually do ?
  • BonnieCaley
    BonnieCaley Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I just installed the FitBit app on my iPhone yesterday, it uses the motion sensors in my 5s so no extra gadgets needed. Which calorie goal do people use as MFP and FitBit differ by a few 100 calories - any help appreciated :)