The Journey (with updates)

Options
agarlits
agarlits Posts: 429 Member
If you're interested, we'll use this topic to track our week to week successes. Posts and updates should look something like this.

Start Weight (SW):
Current Weight (CW):
Milestone Weight (MW):
Goal Weight (GW):

Milestone weight can be used as a mini goal for the short term. By setting these milestones and rewarding yourself for reaching them you will find it much easier to stay motivated. Please feel free to add pictures as well if you like.

Replies

• agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    SW: 280
    CW: 269.7
    MW: 250
    GW: 170

Not a bad start for being a week back into it, hope you are all having similar successes. :-)
  • rob043055
    Options
    you're doing good. keep it up!
  • Dozer91
    Dozer91 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    SW: 236
    CW:191
    MW: 185 (pregnancy weight!)
    GW: 160-170 (I'll decide when I get there)
  • EvenThatNameIsTaken
    Options
    nice to see people's stats so far, here's mine! pictures when i get to 180 ;)

Start Weight (SW): 197
    Current Weight (CW): 187
    Milestone Weight (MW): 180
    Goal Weight (GW): 150
  • NoExcusesFitnessCoach
    Options
    SW: 170
    CW: 138
    MW: 130
    GW: 125 ?
    My original goal was 140, now I'm not entirely sure of my "ideal weight" so I'm going with 125. But I'm not stuck on a number at this point. My journey wasn't really about weight, but a health condition called fibromyalgia. I kicked it out of my life. So it's hard for me to get too caught up in numbers. I'm just thankful I've been symptom free for almost a year. It makes it tough to focus on numbers, aside from how many days it's been since I had a symptom (326)!

My before and current (taken Sunday of this week) pictures are my profile pic.

Good job everyone! :smile:
  • kacydanielle
    Options
    Start Weight (SW): 154.4
    Current Weight (CW): 145.5
    Milestone Weight (MW): 135
    Goal Weight (GW): 120-125(?)

If I can get down to 120 or 125 I'm not sure if I can maintain it. I remember being pretty happy at 135.
  • firesweetheart
    firesweetheart Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    SW: 178
    CW: 168.8
    MW: 145
    GW: 135

If I get down to 135 and am not happy, I may shoot for a little lower but personally it's once I'm at that point, its not all about the number. I want to be toned and strong and that number may happen at 125, may happen higher than that. Who knows....!
  • rachelg145
    rachelg145 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Start Weight (SW): 156
    Current Weight (CW): 148
    Milestone Weight (MW): Pre pregnancy weight achieved
    Goal Weight (GW): 135-140

I had a major surgery and then went through a bunch of infertility treatments so I was heavier than ever when I got pregnant the first time, then got lucky and had a second baby a year later. I have put on a lot of muscle vs. my early 20's frame so I know I will never be 125/130 again, but I wanted to get the weight off of my face and arms which is where me and the other women in my family show their weight. I want to be excited about being in pictures with my kids, not racing to get to the pictures first to delete them before my husband posts them all over the place.

You guys all rock - we'll all get there with each other's help! Just keep on logging no matter what!
  • stefanieraya
    stefanieraya Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I keep my own personal blog and have been focused on building a lean body. My current post is available with pictures.
    http://wp.me/p3RrmU-83
  • TheMMan
    TheMMan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Start weight (SW) 188
    Current weight (CW) 167
    Milestone weight (MW) 165 I reached this before the holidays and went up to 168. I weighed this when I wresteled as a freshman in high school
    Goal weight (GW) 160 Weight when I was 12 (I stopped growing, physically, no jokes!) at this age.
  • TapouTFTW
    Options
    SW: 237 (30.2% Body Fat)
    CW: 216 (24.9% Body Fat)
    MW: 163 (13% Body Fat) - this is the lightest I have ever been as an adult. Came back from Kuwait Christmas Eve, I was tan and lean :)
    GW: Dunno. I am shooting for 15% Body Fat, where ever that puts me is dandy. I am then going to re-access. If I can continue my current BF loss, I should be around 19% when I finish C25K. I then plan starting TapouT XT again and see what falls to the floor :) That is a 90 day program and will probably seem me shoot past my goal... which = ecstatic me!!! :)
  • FlyThisKite
    FlyThisKite Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    (SW):330Lbs
    (CW): 318.2
    (MW): 299
    (GW): 105

I'm like 5 foot tall on a good day. I figure I have freaking awesomely strong legs because..I can still walk all day on them and they have not left me. I also figure when I get to my GW I'll be able to punch people through walls because like I've been wandering around with two extra women on my back on a daily. I'm like super fit...deep deep deeeeep down inside.
  • SallieBeige
    SallieBeige Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Start: 184

Week 1 184
    Goal 140 (maybe)

It is a start but it is too slow! I don't have decimals on my scale so I am sure it is probably 1.4444!

Not enough exercise this week :( ... I suspect that had something to do with it too ... as well as the new-found Guinness extra thick cut crisps which only come in extra large packets but no-one else in the house likes them at all.
    Actually, thinking of it that way, a pound was probably a good loss under the circumstances!
  • kethra
    kethra Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    SW: 231.4
    CW: 211
    Milestone Weight: 201 (30 lbs) or 199 ( I just want to get back under 200!)
    GW: 130

130 is just over the threshhold of "overweight" for my height (5'0") but I'm not going to try to kill myself getting down below 128 or further. If I hit 130 I will be over the moon and just excited to be fit and healthy.

This week has been a game changer for me. I started a new exercise routine and stuck with it all week! I'm no longer worried about what the next week or month holds; I'm just focused on keeping my energy up and accomplishing my goals one day at at time.

I'm soooo sore, but it's a good sore!
  • NattieRose80
    NattieRose80 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    SW: 202
    CW: 190
    MW:170 for now
    GW: 140

:)
  • DanyWatson
    DanyWatson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    SW: 226
    CW: 209
    MW: 183
    GW: 140

hopefully I can say I've reached my goals in the future :)
  • will2lose72
    will2lose72 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    SW: 183
    CW: 170
    MW: 160 -- pre pregnancy weight 14 years ago!
    GW: 140 - I think?

I'm interested to see the changes when I get to below 160 and then will figure out where to go. Having a much lower body fat % will be great and I may move towards using that as my guide more so than scale weight. I recall being in size 7 dresses. I look at those pics and think how thin I look but then I remember even then thinking I was fat. Need to work on the mindset!
  • timetravelforfitness
    timetravelforfitness Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Start Weight (SW): 186
    Current Weight (CW): 158.5
    Milestone Weight (MW): 144
    Goal Weight (GW): 125