Vanilla Shakeology Help!

Options
Amberh82
Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
So I received the vanilla shakeology a while back (too long ago to return it). I've tried mixing berries and almond milk with it and OJ and almond milk and still think its horrible. Anyone have any good recipes that work with this flavor? I love my chocolate....and was super excited about vanilla.....but have been disappointed so far

Replies

• SweetButterfly81
    Options
    1 Frozen Banana, 1 tbps of almond/peanut butter, almond milk of choice, you can add cocoa to it as well gives it that chocolate taste!
    If you don't have the banana frozen add lots of ice!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    check out the calendar and see what you like. I second a banana, although I like it in Choclate too. If you still have some chocolate do a small amount of chocolate with the vanilla.

OJ or berries and banana are my normal 'go to' oh and PB

Good luck finding your favorite

I like it to change things up - but I'm still a chocoate girl.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    bummer to read this...I was going to order vanilla the next time around. <insert sad face here> :frown:
  • porterssf
    Options
    I have two go to's for vanilla...

Vanilla Latte - 1 cup cooled coffee, 1/2 cup almond milk and a scoop of shakeology. You can also add honey or agave but I omit and its fine. Friday I added some ice to make it more slushy and it was yummy and refreshing - and picked me up from my late afternoon slump!!

Neopolitan - this is vaniila shaeology, water, ice frozen strawberries and a tsp of cocoa powder. My son loves this one. He's 7!
  • ablissabby
    ablissabby Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I don't drink Shakeology anymore, but when I did the only thing that made it yummy to me was vanilla extract. Maybe try that?
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    Options
    I use 6 ice cubes, a banana, 2 tablespoons of smuckers natural PB and a scoop of whey. Tastes yummo!
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    Options
    bummer to read this...I was going to order vanilla the next time around. <insert sad face here> :frown:

I love Vanilla. Chocolate and greenberry are good too. I'm not real fond of the strawberry, but it doesn't mean don't try it. If you are unsure about any flavor, get a sample from someone on your team.