Ordered Today

Options
ehwilson
ehwilson Posts: 19 Member
So I just ordered P90x3. I'm a little nervous though because from what I am reading it doesn't seem like people lose that much weight. I want to drop about 20 pounds over the next 3 months. I feel that my food is in pretty good shape and I have been working out but not really losing and was hoping P90X3 would give me the boost. We will see...

Replies

• Busymomof003
    Busymomof003 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Congrats on starting something new! I'm in the midst of week 6 with X3 and I haven't really lost weight, but I'm slimming down. I have 20-40 pounds I should be losing as well, but really, when it comes down to it, I want my body to change and slim down, that's more important than the number on a scale. I would just add some cardio to the workouts to help with a little weight loss. Good luck! I love the workouts and it's been really easy to stick with!
  • rhino45
    rhino45 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I think you will be surprised by the change as long as you push yourself the whole 30 min. I haven't measured myself this month but at the 30 day mark I had dropped 10 inches and 10 lbs. I am now getting close to the end of block 2 and my weight is about 15 lbs down and body fat from beginning to now has dropped about 8% and thats at day 47. my suggestions is to only weigh yourself on the beginning 30. 60 90 marks and do your measurements at the same time with pics. I think you will be surprised what that little 30 min a day will do for you. remember diet is 80% of the equation. so stick to it and log it and you will be good.
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    First, congrats! The program is a blast and Tony is goofy but funny at times. I love the shakology commercial at the end of total synergistic workout. It cracks me up.."fatty fat fat chips" you'll see.

I haven't lost a lot of weight but my endurance and confidence has raised ten fold. Now I might not be losing actual pounds, but I am getting slimmer. You can look way different and weigh exactly the same, try not to focus too much on the numbers :)

There are also different calendars you can do. I'm doing classic and I think that's the general one. I believe the lean one is for weight loss, but I'm not entirely sure. Might check that out. Just do your best and you'll notice the change. good luck. Welcome aboard!