First IUI

Options
I do the trigger tonight and go for my first IUI Wednesday! Excited and very nervous at the same time. Not nervous about the procedure, but nervous of the outcome. I have really high hopes and I'm very anxious.

Replies

• ckaplan423
    ckaplan423 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I go in for my baseline ultrasound to check for cysts tomorrow. As long as everything is good, then I'll start Femara tomorrow night for 5 days and trigger on O day.
  • ChelleSC
    Options
    Fingers crossed and prayers sent!
  • amandabeth620
    Options
    ckaplan - I did Femara as well! Hope all is clear and you can proceed! Good luck!

Thanks Chelle!
  • msaucie
    Options
    Hope all goes well!
  • powellfam2006
    powellfam2006 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!!!!
  • ChelleSC
    Options
    Good luck tomorrow!
  • powellfam2006
    Options
    UPDATES??? :)
  • amandabeth620
    Options
    We got to the RE's office at 7:45 (15 minutes early). Early is my thing! We knew we would have to wait until 9 for the actual IUI, but no big deal. They finally called us back at 10. I was so nervous and anxious! I thought something was going horribly wrong, but all was good! I have a mature follicle with a good lining. My husband had a 7.2 million count after washing, so I guess that's good! They said it was! Haha! I'm a rookie here. I'm feeling good, a little crampy and tired, but good and hopeful. Now for the dreaded 2 week wait...which will actually be longer because they won't test me for pregnancy until March 2nd!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!! I don't know what to do with myself!
  • powellfam2006
    Options
    We got to the RE's office at 7:45 (15 minutes early). Early is my thing! We knew we would have to wait until 9 for the actual IUI, but no big deal. They finally called us back at 10. I was so nervous and anxious! I thought something was going horribly wrong, but all was good! I have a mature follicle with a good lining. My husband had a 7.2 million count after washing, so I guess that's good! They said it was! Haha! I'm a rookie here. I'm feeling good, a little crampy and tired, but good and hopeful. Now for the dreaded 2 week wait...which will actually be longer because they won't test me for pregnancy until March 2nd!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!! I don't know what to do with myself!

You only have one more week hang in there!!! update when you can :) Fingers crossed for your girly!
  • amandabeth620
    Options
    I won't make it to next week. I started a new cycle today. Going back for Round 2. :(
  • amandabeth620
    Options
    Well, what I thought was my period ended up being implantation bleeding???? (I hope!!!!!) The bleeding didn't last but one night, went to spotting in the morning and then nothing. I tested today and it was negative, but still no period. I will wait and test again Wednesday if I still have no period. I still have hope!!!!! :)
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    wishing you lots of luck and sending love your way :)
  • amandabeth620
    Options
  • powellfam2006
    Options
    updates??