What day of Daniel plan?

Options
How far are you guys on our Daniel Plan journey (40 days)?

I am supposed to be further along but stopped a few days with no real excuse but that life got in the way. Prayers that I continue to focus and find time for myself, health, faith & family!

Restarting at Day 11 of Daniel Plan!

Replies

• grace4u2receive
    grace4u2receive Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I believe we are at all stages! I just got the book and reading through it, so I have just started. Right now I am doing my own video exercise and eating plan. I will probably try the Daniel one, when I get more reading done. Just a place to encourage each other and most of all pray for!

You will be kept in prayer!

35813963.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I'm I'm chapter two

I won't be counting days because this is permanent change and the beginning of better life choices.

Payer has made all the difference
  • heathercmartel
    heathercmartel Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I figured you guys were doing the 40 day journal as well. That is what I was referring to when I said I was on day 11. Anyway, I am on chapter 3 of book. Just reading a few pages a day along with 40 day journal. I agree that the whole concept is to be permanent and hoping that I will continue to re-invent my eating and fitness habits along with making daily time for scripture and prayer as I read and journal.
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I only have the book. I'd like to get teh journal and the study guide, but finances won't allow it at the moment.

I would love it if you could share what it is like!