Rules Discussion

Options
Hey everyone I wanted to make a rules discussion. I don't want to dictate everything in here since I am not a girl. I want to open it up to everyone. I was thinking that we can see where everyone starts and compare to where they finish. That way someone who is already in great shape won't have an advantage over someone who has a long way to go. Also I was thinking we can do March 1st through May 1st. Please let me know what you think and invite friends to join.

Replies

• ashleylynn39
    ashleylynn39 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    maybe go to June 1st? that's when summer really starts... and gives us more time to lose poundage and gain muscle :) just a thought...
  • danielle_lovesit
    Options
    I definitely think it should go to June 1st :) ANNNNDDDD we should have somewhere to update everybody on our measurements if we so desire
  • AZWrestlingFan
    AZWrestlingFan Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Ok we can make it until June 1st if you want. Where I live summer starts in April lol.
  • ashleylynn39
    ashleylynn39 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    and what we are measuring... I like bust, waist, hips, butt, thigh...... any thoughts?
  • AZWrestlingFan
    AZWrestlingFan Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Since I'm not a girl I will let you all decide that. I can judge based on pictures though.